Phineas & Ferb

Started by Spark Of Spirit, August 12, 2011, 11:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

That would probably fit quite easily. If they were to do another cross-over, that would be the one I'd like to see.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Did anyone watch the "Mission Marvel" special? I thought it was pretty good for the most part, with quite a few legitimately funny moments. I did feel it went on a little too long though, but it definitely turned out a lot better than I expected it to be.

Daxdiv

Why did the action scenes here have better animation than the other Marvel shows on XD?

LumRanmaYasha

Well, it was a special. Maybe they simply had enough money for it in it's budget.  :??:

Spark Of Spirit

Phineas was awkwardly out of character.

All in all it was okay, but it's not one of their better specials.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

What I watched was awful. Like Brainiac Attacks terrible.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on August 19, 2013, 12:08:22 AM
I feel the same way. And yet, it was still better than the entirety of Man Of Action's output.

gunswordfist

:D
Quote from: Foggle on August 19, 2013, 08:33:14 AM
Quote from: gunswordfist on August 19, 2013, 12:08:22 AM
I feel the same way. And yet, it was still better than the entirety of Man Of Action's output.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Angus

I don't watch the show (my pups still are glued to it) but the Doofenshmirtz webisodes are fun.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

hobbyfan

I watched Mission Marvel On Demand last night. What a let-down, and Marvel/Disney's version of Dumb & Dumber (Ear Loeb & Quesadilla) had 0 to do with it.

Candace is so star struck by the fact you have 4 superheroes visiting her brothers, she nearly wrecks the whole plot. Her insistence on "busting" the boys has got to go, too. I said that before.

However, her duet with Isabella was one of the best parts of the show. Go figure.

And it wouldn't be a Marvel project without Stan Lee, would it now? He even provided a bit of narration, like he did in the 80's.

It would've helped if Black Widow tagged along, so Isabella & Candace could've had someone to bond with......

LumRanmaYasha

I'm a bit surprised it's ending this soon. I would've figured they'd keep it running at least until the movie came out. Still, the show has been losing steam for some time now, so I think this is for the best.

It was a good run.

Spark Of Spirit

It wouldn't be the first time a movie had come out after the show had finished, but it's not much of a surprise.

That said, the show has been in a bit of a rut for awhile now. It was a good time to end it.

Avaitor

I still stand by belief that the show was never as big as Disney made it out to be. Clearly it was popular, but this was no SpongeBob killer or anything.

Still, that's a good run.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Er... it seems we all jumped the gun a bit.

I guess the mouse house wants to run the show into the ground like the Sponge. Well, maybe the hiatus will give the crew time to think up some fresh material. Still odd that so much of the staff has been put out of a job though...

Spark Of Spirit

Well, it was an easy conclusion to jump to, I mean:

A) It's been on the air since 2007
B) It's currently on the tail end of its fourth season and this IS Disney, after all
C) The majority of the recent episodes have been clearly phoned in which leads to the impression that the staff is running low on ideas
D) Disney hasn't really been advertising the show for a while now

If it's coming back, it would be quite surprising. So here's hoping they plan a revamp for season 5.