One Piece

Started by Spark Of Spirit, July 25, 2011, 09:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

One Piece's manga really is on fire right now. Wano was suitably epic in both scale and length and Egghead Island, despite clearly being a shorter transitional arc, has done a fantastic job of vastly fleshing out the lore while brilliantly setting up the endgame of the series.

This is the absolute most exciting time to be a One Piece fan. Not coincidentally, I have noticed an exponential influx of new fans in the past couple of years as the hype has just gotten that infectious.

Mustang

Wait, time out, time out. What the hell did I just see with this last chapter? My imagination is running wild right now. Tell me that's not who that is at the end.  :huh: This is taking me back to them days where all the theories were running rampant (them Toonzone Naruto theory-crafting days. Probably a few years prior to me joining TZ. Them theories were wild at other forums as well).
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya

Mustang

Quote from: Mustang on May 12, 2023, 12:31:50 AMWait, time out, time out. What the hell did I just see with this last chapter? My imagination is running wild right now. Tell me that's not who that is at the end.  :huh: This is taking me back to them days where all the theories were running rampant (them Toonzone Naruto theory-crafting days. Probably a few years prior to me joining TZ. Them theories were wild at other forums as well).

Let me clear this up and tell you where my headspace was at when I first read that chapter lol (my previous laptop died so I couldn't get back to this).

So I didn't pay any attention to the wheel chair at the end of that chapter so I didn't put 2 and 2 together at that point. So when I see Cobra looking the way he look, and seeing this is coming from Sabo, not seeing that wheel chair, I'm like "oh shit, Rayleigh!" At that point I had already rushed to post that post and I usually would re-read that chapter to make sure, but again, laptop died around the time I was going to do that.

Fast forwarding to today. Ohhhhhh. I completely forgot about Wapol, so seeing him knowing what ever is going on and his reaction got a chuckle. I do hope to get at least one more chapter here cause I still don't know who or what they are.
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Yeah, the vibes I'm getting from the recent chapters are on par with how nuts everyone was going on the TZ forums back during Impel Down and the Marineford arcs, albeit for somewhat different reasons.

The reveals have just been insane lately, and this really does feel like things are finally gearing up for the endgame while still being a fair bit off from actually reaching the ending.