Started by Lord Dalek, October 07, 2011, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

It Takes A Pair to Beat The Odds

Release Date: September 30, 2011
Studio: Summit/Mandate/Point Grey
Director: Jonathan Levine
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Starring: Joseph Gordon Levitt, Seth Rogen, Anna Kendrick, Bryce Dallas Howard, Anjelica Huston

Plot Summary: Adam is a 27 year old writer of radio programs and is diagnosed with a rare form of spinal cancer. With the help of his best friend, his mother, and a young therapist at the cancer center, Adam learns what and who the most important things in his life are.

COMMENTS?

LD Talkback #158

Saw this today. Its actually really really good.

Spark Of Spirit

That's good to hear, even though I like most things with Joseph Gordan Levitt, Seth Rogen stuff has been spotty recently.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Desensitized on October 07, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
That's good to hear, even though I like most things with Joseph Gordan Levitt, Seth Rogen stuff has been spotty recently.
Rogen's presence is actually a lot smaller than the trailers seem to indicate. Its pretty much Levitt's movie all the way through.

Avaitor

This is one of those movies I want to see, but probably won't until it's on video because I can't convince any of my friends to go see it with me.

Like with Horrible Bosses and Winnie the Pooh.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/