I luv destinies child(aka my drunk thread)

Started by Commode, October 15, 2011, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

on of my olde girllfriends got me into them.

all the wemen who indipendant, thro ur hands up ate me!
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Commode

list ng to "bills bill bils"  good songe.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, this'll be gone once you sober up.

Avaitor

I'd post the vid of Joe Jonas dancing to "Single Ladies".

But that would require watching Joe Jonas in a video. And nothing is worth that.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

I love this thread. LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE IT.

Can we do this more often? I miss AFD.

Daxdiv

Avaitor

I remember getting drunk and posting on the chats and spamming Dalek's comment page on tz.

We do need more of these.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES  :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime:

I approve of this plan.

Dr. Insomniac

Kiddington

Kiddington

so ghuise i was just wundering can dis thread be archived please please that wuld bee soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kewl

plese and thak u 4 listenniningengingas 2 meh sugestionz BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AND YOU BITCHS KNOWWWWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light: :light:

Lord Dalek

Commode

Pfft, sleep is for the week willed.

say my name, say my name...

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Lord Dalek on October 16, 2011, 06:42:24 PM
HEY YOU KIDS!!!

Man, fuck you bear! Tryin' to act all cute n' shit.

Commode

I'm actually serious too, I do have a weird sort of affection for Destiny's Child and Beyonce's solo stuff.  One day I was sitting there with Jamie and I started singing TLC's "No Scrubs"( I know I've mentioned that I like TLC before) and she got all ecstatic and from that point on we sang TLC and Destiny's Child songs just for the hell of it.  Really good memories for me.