I luv destinies child(aka my drunk thread)

Started by Commode, October 15, 2011, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

You know what time it is.

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya baby
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS BACK

THIS IS RELEVANT. THIS *IS* IMPORTANT.  :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I have the most absolute perfect, completely relevant ancient thread to link to in this thread.

Only problem is I'd have to go back to TMK and find it again. Do I dare?

Commode

You know I'd love to see this thread, but I don't want to subject you to awful past forum bullshit just for that. 

And I think by the time you sent me that IM last night I was deep into glass-bottle land on my buddy's floor, so I kinda missed it.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I am not disappointed then.

Just so you know, the thread involved some guy with severe mental issues and how he once stood in front of a Destiny's Child cardboard display at McDonalds screaming at it until the staff kicked him out.

Also, he was a mod.

Daxdiv

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I have no clue, but the last time I heard of him, he was still a (rarely active) mod and he's a heavy gambler and drinker. The last big crazy moment of his I can remember is when he broke up with a girlfriend 2 years ago and he admitted he tried to jump in front of a huge truck to get himself killed.

Insane Steve really lived up to his name.

(Sorry for derailing this a bit, though I don't think anyone here actually cares about Destiny's Child)

Commode

Stopped at 7-11 on the way home from Chronicle and bought one pint bottles of Heineken(which I just finished), Corona(which I am now starting), and Yuengling.  Will it be enough to get me drunky drunk?  idk, but I hope so.

Commode

Well, got a decent buzz going.

buzz buzz buzz lightyear to the rescue!  sworn enemy of the galactic aliance!

Kiddington

Are we doing this?

DON'T MAKE ME STOP NOW

Commode

well be back before andy gets home. oh i seriously doubt hes getting this kind of mileage

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Daxdiv

Commode

I also have this beast.  It's pretty big, but when I picked it up it was on sale.  I hope to polish it off by the end of the year.

Commode

the mo' money we come across the mo' problems we see.

sarting off the night well.

rise above we got to rise above.  we are tired of your abuse. try to stop us its no use.