Happy Halloween, Animation Revelation!!

Started by gunswordfist, October 31, 2011, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I plan on doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tonight!  ;D How about you, AR?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

Yeah, pretty much the same here; a whole lotta nothing. Basically just sitting around, handing out candy like I do every year, etc. etc. Probably watch Monday Night Football this time, if there's nothing else on.

Sounds exciting, doesn't it? :P

gunswordfist

Quote from: Kiddington on October 31, 2011, 02:58:37 PM
Yeah, pretty much the same here; a whole lotta nothing. Basically just sitting around, handing out candy like I do every year, etc. etc. Probably watch Monday Night Football this time, if there's nothing else on.

Sounds exciting, doesn't it? :P
More exciting than my day.  :D For the last two years I took my little cousins Trick or Treating (and of course got candy myself  ;D ) but they moved a few weeks ago so I have no excuse to get free candy.  :'( I'm probably just going to watch Planet Terror tonight and call it a day.

talonmalon333

Scaring people. :P

Quote from: gunswordfist on October 31, 2011, 02:32:40 PM
I plan on doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING tonight!

I'm glad you're having no fun.

Avaitor

Watching the return of the Slutty Pumpkin on tonight's How I Met Your Mother and helping give out candy.

Yeah, not an eventful night for me.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I'm just going to watch Monday Night RAW, with special guest hosts... THE MUPPETS!!!!!

Other than that, I just worked and due to all that snow we got, a lot of people didn't go TnT tonight.

Commode

Uh, I'm driving a coworker around whose looking at buying a car.

Oh, I did buy Samurai Champloo on DVD earlier, so that kinda counts I guess.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

I had Rebecca on the background while I've been trying to brainstorm for a paper.

gunswordfist