Beavis and Butt-head

Started by Commode, November 06, 2011, 07:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

Anybody been watching the new episodes?  Both episodes that have aired so far have been pretty good.  "Heh heh, you're not a firework!"

Also, feel free to talk about the classic episodes in this thread if you so wish.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

Commode

"You know, I have a checklist too.  She has to have at least one boob, she has to be a girl, and she can't be my mom."

"Uh, I have the same list, but it includes your mom."

"Shut up, Butt-Head!"

Classic.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Angus

It's a little slower pace than the channel surfing they used to do but that's fine. They still have the music videos, and I've seen more Jersey Shore on this show than I have before then.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

Uh, you're going to hell. Huh huh huh.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Angus

"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Heavy Traffic

I'll admit I haven't seen all of the eps but it just doesn't feel the same. I can't stand Jersey Shore and those other bullshit programs on MTV.. I don't just hate them, I FUCKING hate them, like I can feel my blood boiling and steam shooting out of my ears hate them. And this new Beavis and Butthead show is promoting the shit out of them. I could understand if they were seriously ripping these assholes apart but they're just lightly poking fun at them.  :imnothappy:

Don't get me wrong I still love the show, I feel the nostalgia, I laugh my ass off. It's just the clip segments.. They just don't feel right.

Daikun

Avaitor

I'm in favor. The last reboot was pretty good, and I've been secretly hoping for more for a while.

Frankly, I think this revival makes more sense than bringing back KOTH.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

So we're getting Jodie, Beavis & Butthead, and a Clone High revival all on Comedy Central. I'd ask why those aren't showing up on MTV, but I ask lots of questions about their schedule.

Daikun

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 02, 2020, 04:38:55 PMSo we're getting Jodie, Beavis & Butthead, and a Clone High revival all on Comedy Central. I'd ask why those aren't showing up on MTV, but I ask lots of questions about their schedule.

Clone High is going to MTV.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daikun on July 02, 2020, 05:40:08 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on July 02, 2020, 04:38:55 PMSo we're getting Jodie, Beavis & Butthead, and a Clone High revival all on Comedy Central. I'd ask why those aren't showing up on MTV, but I ask lots of questions about their schedule.

Clone High is going to MTV.
Nothing in that article said it's airing on MTV. Just that MTV's making it. MTV's making Jodie and the Beavis & Butthead remake too, and they sure aren't airing those on their network.

Peanutbutter

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA..............hold up!

CLONE HIGH GOT RENEWED?!  :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake:

Daikun

Mike Judge just posted new character designs for the duo on his Twitter.
Looks like the new revival will be pulling a Post-COVID type scenario and show them far in the future.

Avaitor

No. There's no way they ever scored.

New blog!