Tiny Toon Adventures

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

I want an official DVD of this so much.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

Yeah, no doubt. We're so overdue. Best thing the TTA cast has ever done, yet I'm still stuck holding onto my VHS copy from 15 years ago.  :wth:

It does still work though, by the way. Given the amount of times I've watched that tape, I've been expecting it to crap out on me, but so far, I've been fortunate in that it's held up all this time later.

Commode

I'd buy a copy of the VHS, except I don't own a VCR(haven't owned one in like five years).  I don't have the room for a VCR right now, due to my living arrangements(like I've said before, I don't even have my own TV right now, and my Wii is shoved in a locker on the ship, and a giant Fed-Ex box is in the trunk of my car containing my NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GCN, and all the games/cords/accessories that go along with them).  Hopefully soon I'll get somewhere else to stay that isn't a hunk of metal floating on water, since there are barracks rooms and the like that I can get into( I hear some of them are really nice), I just have to figure out how to do that first.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Kiddington

Well, speak of the devil.

Finally. FINALLY. You can't even begin to imagine how excited I am for this.

Avaitor

And it's an actual release too, not that DVD-R crap.

I totally will get this, even if I have the VHS.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

Oh, definitely. I recommend that everyone get this, even if they still have the VHS (I do as well, but I digress).

If this sells, it would go a long way into getting the rest of the actual series on DVD, and maybe even those other two obscure specials as well. I'm actually convinced that this is WHV's way of testing the market to see how well Tiny Toons would sell this time around.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Brak's Dad on May 17, 2012, 06:39:58 PM
And it's an actual release too

Cool, that means I can find it in stores like Best Buy & Target! So buying this.

Spark Of Spirit

Comeau, are you okay?

I will get this day one, and hope the remainder of the series comes out after it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

Wow, that's pretty awesome.  Would like some bonus features, but Tom Ruegger is saying on Facebook that no one from WB has contacted him. 

And yeah, I'm alright, just been doing sea trials these last couple of weeks.

Commode

Hey, I call dibs on the review though.  I've been meaning to do a write up of the movie for quite some time, but I keep pushing it off because I'm a lazy slacker piece of shit.

Commode

So did this get pushed back a week?  Kid's link says it comes out today, but everywhere else says next Tuesday.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Commode

Damn.  I was getting ready to hit up the FYE tonight, but I decided to check their website.  Good thing I did.

Avaitor

Yeah, they randomly just pushed it back a week with little warning and no explanation.

At least it's just a week though. It could be worse.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Guess I'll have something to watch while I plow through the new Mario game.