Unpopular Opinions Based On Unpopular Opinions You Hold About Unpopular Opinions

Started by Dr. Insomniac, November 11, 2011, 02:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

I'm still waiting for the really unpopular opinions like "I don't like black people living ten miles within my personal space" or "I think a closed fist is the best method when a woman mouths off to me".

gunswordfist

Quote from: Daxdiv on November 12, 2011, 06:30:20 PM
I think that Goku can kick Superman's ass all the way to his death bed! That's right, I went there!
Who posted the Goku vs Superman video on this site? I want to watch it now. That and the video about why Megaman X is great (all I watched is a few seconds of this MX video and remember a guy doing a Bill Cosby voice :??:)
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Are you kidding me?

It's been nearly two years, you scumbag.

Daxdiv, if I were you, I wouldn't even entertain him with a response to his question.

gunswordfist

Quiet before I get the ek to embarrass you again. :sly:

The Shadow Gentleman

Kiddington

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

Am I the only one who doesn't like Flo the Progressive girl? I'm so tired of her

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

Do you guys take issue when stories involving time travel contain time travel paradoxes?

gunswordfist

depends on how it is done. terminator 1, 2 and gargoyles do it well to great while terminator 3 should have never existed. lol

talonmalon333

3 doesn't really have much of a time paradox, does it? I figured it was more like a quality paradox.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

The thing is, is there any time travel story that doesn't have them?