Unpopular Opinions Based On Unpopular Opinions You Hold About Unpopular Opinions

Started by Dr. Insomniac, November 11, 2011, 02:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

I've seen those characters before.  They sell to movie tickets or something, the little ads play before movies in one of the theaters around here(it's not AMC Lynnhaven, might be the one on base).
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

Foggle

Kiddington

This is exactly why I really don't understand how you guys can continue read that board. I mean, other than the off-beat comedic value, of course.  :awesome:

...still though, some of this stuff is just downright painful.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Fuck you guys, I'd pay a gorillian dollars for Super Mario Sunshine 2.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on May 03, 2012, 01:25:19 PM
Fuck you guys, I'd pay a gorillian dollars for Super Mario Sunshine 2.
You're just saying that because of the heavy Bowser Jr. focus.  :thinkin:

He was way better in NSMBWii and the Galaxy games.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

No I want more of the unconventional stages like the Sirena Beach hotel and the Pine Park rides. That and those impossibly hard mini games like the pinball in the sky or that rocket waterslide.

Foggle

Sirena Beach Hotel and the rocket waterslide were awesome. Thanks for reminded me about them; I had completely forgotten. :thumbup:

Spark Of Spirit

As long as we don't return to blue coins and bad camera angles, I don't really care what they do next. Just no long stretches of flat ground with nothing to do, please.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

If it means old school 2D Mario art like the box of Super Mario Land, then count me in.

Commode

I just realized how much I don't like chocolate ice cream.  Give me Vanilla, French Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip etc. etc., but plain ol' chocolate?  Ick.

Commode

I'm all for gay rights and gay marriage and what not(because why the hell not, is letting gay people get married really going to hurt all those STRAIGHT people who are bitching about it?), but I don't give a shit what Chick-Fil-A does, I'm still going to eat there, because it's fucking delicious. If it was any other fast food company, I'd probably feel different(except Jack in the Box, I think I've mentioned before that I think they can do no wrong), but it's Chick-Fil-A, one of the best, a really top tier restaurant as far as quality goes. The way I see it is that they are fighting a losing battle anyway, the tolerance for gay people in the country is the highest it's ever been, and it's only going to get higher.  So why throw a fit if people go to Chick-Fil-A and (indirectly) send their money to these anti-gay causes, if it's all in vain?  I'm not giving them my money because I agree with them, I'm giving them my money because I love their Spicy Chicken Sandwich with Pepper Jack Cheese, a large waffle fries, and a large lemonade.

Also, there's millions of people out there that use i-devices(including me), wear Nikes or Vans(me again), and use/wear/consume dozens if not hundreds of other things that are made by slave labor, and yet for some reason it's for the most part acceptable.  Yeah, there are people that rally against this practice, but it's never been as big of a deal as this CFA thing has been.

/ranty rant.

Spark Of Spirit

The thing is, that's his opinion- the owner's opinion. It's not like it's the philosophy of the entire company. And if the boss feels that... so what? He was asked a question and he answered what he thought. It's the free world, isn't it? What does it matter what his opinion is? It's not like they put out a flyer saying that gay people suck or anything, or walk around stoning gays, it was the personal opinion of one guy.

Honestly, I thought the opinion from the mayor of Chicago was weirder.