Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Daxdiv, November 23, 2011, 11:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Well, here it is AR's obligatory Happy Thanksgiving thread. So what are you guys doing today?

Today, I'm going to my aunt's house to celebrate Thanksgiving since my parents haven't finish renovating their kitchen yet. Then we plan to see The Muppets later, all of us that includes my mom, dad, brother, sister and me.

Kiddington

Pretty much what I usually do every year; get up, watch football, eat dinner, call it a day. We never really do anything special for Thanksgiving at our house, but whatever; I'm cool with it.

Tomorrow will be a bit different for us, in the sense that the Detroit Lions annual Thanksgiving Day football game actually means something for a change. This is the first time in over 10 years they've actually been in a playoff race around this time... and, well, we're all Lions fans here (as I'm sure any of you who read my Tweets would know), so we'll actually be invested in this game for a change, rather than just watching it "because it's on".

...but yeah, pretty much the same old same old on my end. Again though, that's just fine with me.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Nearly missed out the yearly family dinner because of some communication issues (apparently I had to call and tell my mother I was planning to come), but I made it home and there doesn't seem to be any huge workload to deal with.

Tomorrow I shall clean up, play King of Fighters with my bros, overload on all the food we have, then prepare to help out with some sales deals over the weekend. Hoping to get a new laptop, or maybe finally get that ShinkenRed.

Spark Of Spirit

Hope you have a good one, guys.

My thanksgiving was last month.  ;)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Eh, we're just staying at home. We don't do anything special for Thanksgiving or have anyone come over, my sister who's home from university aside.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

My family is on the other side of the country, so a phone call is all the celebration I'll be doing.  Other than that, if we can get Popeye's, than that's our substitute for turkey.  If not, I guess Domino's will have to suffice.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.