"Die Hard" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Lord Dalek, December 05, 2011, 11:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

40 STORIES OF SHEER ADVENTURE!

Hans Gruber: "Still the cowboy Mr. McClane. Americans, all alike. Well, this time John Wayne does not get to walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly."
John McClane: "That's Gary Cooper, asshole!"

Release Date: July 15, 1988
Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: John McTiernan
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1 (Panavision)
Starring: Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Alexander Godunov, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson

Plot Summary: Tough New York cop John McClane finds himself in a tight situation when an office building in Los Angeles is taken over by terrorists. Apart from himself, everyone else in the building - including his wife - is held at gunpoint while their captors spell out their demands. The F.B.I. are called in to survey the situation, but John McClane has other plans for the terrorists...

COMMENTS?

Merry Christmas! Now this forum's got a machine gun! HO HO HO!!!

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

5 STARS!!!!!..............................FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

I'm sure everyone will cover all other bases so I got to say I love how John McClane is in constant communication with the main villain, who just so happens to be a great actor. I just love that. That kind of thing is also why I love Collateral and Training Day so damn much and the villains being their in person also helps.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody