Nickelodeon's Live Action

Started by Commode, January 16, 2011, 01:10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

I haven't watched yet, but everything I'm hearing makes Pop Arena's revelation about Roger Price in the YCDTOTV video sound almost tame in comparison.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Now that you mention it, I was listening to a podcast a month ago where the hosts were talking about The Tomorrow People (Roger Price's other show), and they kept saying how skeevy it was to watch the series now because it was an open secret among TTP fans that Price had a thing for boys.

Also saw Quinton complain about the bad editing of it all on Twitter, and I don't think the guy who makes 8-hour video essays that go off into random tangents about Nick.com flash games or tie-in merch can complain about editing here.

Daikun

Dr. Insomniac

I'm not sure why they tricked him into showing up in the first place. He never worked on any of Schneider's shows, and I can't recall any particularly scandalous Double Dare stories behind the scenes, let alone any that involved children.