Happy New Year!

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 31, 2011, 11:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Here we are in 2012!

Congrats on making it through 2011 and here's hoping your 2012 is a better year for you!
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

2011 really wasn't a bad year for me, it actually went by rather quick.  I'd easily say that 2010 was a worse year, and still it wasn't too bad.

Anyways, happy new year 2012!  You've got less than 12 months to come to terms with yourself before the world collapses!

j/k... Or am I?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

I'm sure 2011 was shitty for everyone.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

Quote from: Desensitized on December 31, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
Congrats on making it through 2011 and here's hoping your 2012 is a better year for you!
Won't be tough. 2011 was awful for me.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, a bad year for all those poor dictators. Ol' Bin Laden didn't make it through half the year without getting shot like a pig. Now that's a shit year for ya.

Commode

There's actually one way that 2012 is gonna be a shitty year, at least for us Americans; it's election year.  2008 was pretty much unbearable because of this shit.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

Eh, 2011 was pretty rotten for me as a whole, but it got better near the end.

2012 should be a step up, easily.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Quote from: SNES Chalmers on December 31, 2011, 11:38:28 PM
There's actually one way that 2012 is gonna be a shitty year, at least for us Americans; it's election year.  2008 was pretty much unbearable because of this shit.
Election season was so bad that it gave Family Guy its last good episode.

talonmalon333

2011 was a solid year. First half was consistent, summer was awesome, and the beginning of the school year was beautiful... All went downhill from there though.

Still, it was great in general. But I welcome 2012. Happy new year, folks!

gunswordfist

Happy New Year's to you as well! And may y'all have many more. ;D

Avaitor

2011 was... a hell of a roller coaster. Besides the Rissa stuff, there were so many ups and downs for me in the past year that I don't know where to begin.

Well, I started off the new year well enough, with two awesome parties, and I'm hoping that there will be more good for me for once.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I'm gonna miss 2011

Was a pretty standard year for me. With a completely different outcome for my remaining college years now, who knows where I'll end up.