Here are my revival rankings to date:

1- The Princess and the Frog
2- Zootopia
3- Big Hero 6
4- Wreck-It Ralph
5- Frozen
6- Tangled
7- Winnie the Pooh

I watched TPATF again a week or two ago, and realized that while I really appreciate everything Zootopia accomplished, I still like it slightly more, but they both have so much to offer. And I can't wait to see what Moana will be like. And I'm pretty burned out on the other 2 princess movies (that's never been one of my favorite sects of Disney to begin with), but there's one or two things that I still prefer from Frozen over Tangled. They're about the same in my eyes, though. And if I was to add them, Meet the Robinsons would probably be around the middle, and Bolt at the end.

Anyway, we're getting the Blu on June 7, and I'm getting this version. This release already has more bonuses than Disney's recent releases, but I'd gladly take even more.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

From a world that was.

Daikun

GregX

I finally watched this movie for the first time... a friend of mine has been recommending it to me since it came out... and I never got around to it. Not because I was avoiding it, but it just went on "the list". We all know "the list", we all have our own version of "the list."

But I was just lying back on my couch, scrolling through Disney+, saw it there, said why not, and clicked play.

Wonderful movie. I think my favorite thing about it was the creative use of scale... that was delightful. I predicted the main villain fairly early on, no idea if it's because I am good at picking up patterns in screenplays or maybe I had it spoiled for me ages ago; but it was really, really well done.