Input Required: Your Thoughts On Moving Web Hosts?

Started by Foggle, January 23, 2012, 04:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

K guys. If you want to donate, just head over to the main page, scroll alllll the way down, and click the Donate button! You can enter whatever amount you like, so feel free to be cheeky and give me $.10 if you so choose.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Rosalinas Spare Wand

It's your site, your choice.

The risk of losing data in a server transfer always exists, but its happened before and we'll just rebuild again and again. I'd donate but at the moment I need to keep my funds secure for my college stuff and for my bills next month. Maybe down the line I can throw in something.

Dr. Insomniac

Maybe to convince people to donate, you'll review the show of the donor's choice if their payment is sizable enough.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 25, 2012, 02:35:20 PM
Maybe to convince people to donate, you'll review the show of the donor's choice if their payment is sizable enough.
Sure, that sounds fine.

If you donate $10 or more, I'll review whatever cartoon series or movie you want. Please nothing super long like Naruto, though.

Daxdiv

So has anyone else donated besides me? I guess I don't qualify for getting the review since I did that yesterday.

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Foggle

Another $20 donation! Thanks so much Daxdiv and Comeau for being such a great help. ;D I'll leave the site and donation box open 'til noon tomorrow (Central Time), and then I'll start the migration. Timely updates will be provided through Twitter.

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

Hey, whatever you decide for us to review, you can choose between either Foggle or myself to tackle it. I'll gladly volunteer to handle anything for the site. :)
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I'll do anything short of moe.

You have to donate at least $100 for me to go near that stuff again.  :thinkin:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

I'd do it, but a certain site going belly up and paranoia over torrents kinda limits my ability to find viewing material.

Daxdiv

I'm deciding which one is going to review Tenchi Muyo! GXP. I have decided that this will be the show one of you will review.

Avaitor

You know, I've been wanting to watch some other Tenchi series after watching the original 2 OVAs again a couple of years ago.

I never saw that one, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/