Seriously?

Started by Avaitor, February 01, 2012, 10:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 02, 2012, 04:45:07 PM
Konami needs Metal Gear to survive, basically. How did they survive between the MSX and the PS1, you might ask? Well, Konami sure doesn't remember.

Anyway, on topic some things are meant to come to an end. DC needs to just let Watchmen go, it wasn't meant to be made into a franchise and because of that it simply can't be one.
I do recall that Moore was planning for a Minutemen prequel before he left DC. The only reason it isn't a franchise is because of bad terms ending a partnership than anything creative-wise.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 02, 2012, 04:45:07 PM
Konami needs Metal Gear to survive, basically. How did they survive between the MSX and the PS1, you might ask? Well, Konami sure doesn't remember.

Anyway, on topic some things are meant to come to an end. DC needs to just let Watchmen go, it wasn't meant to be made into a franchise and because of that it simply can't be one.
Amen.

I believe Kojima is still on the series literally because "fans" constantly emailed him death threats, hence why I made those suggestions. Can't make this stuff up.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daxdiv

So who read this interview between Alan Moore and Kurt Amacker. It pretty much confirms the views I have of Alan Moore being a grumpy old man and just wants DC to get off his damned lawn.

http://www.seraphemera.org/seraphemera_books/Alan_Moore_Interview.html

Dr. Insomniac

I'd take his opinion more seriously if he knew how to walk the walk and write comics just as well as he did back in the 80s.

gunswordfist

Alan Moore isn't the first to lose his touch. He's just the craziest.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody