Touch

Started by Rosalinas Spare Wand, February 04, 2012, 11:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Anyone else plan on tuning in to this? I semi-watched the pilot last week, but so far its held my attention much more than 24 ever did. Which is weird, because both shows have a ton of similarities besides Kiefer Sutherland as the main guy. Loads of people in the cast, intertwining stories, and lots of time-based drama.

Not a lot of action, but the directing is top notch and the pace is just perfect for me.

Angus

Hmm, I watched that Nick Cage movie about numerology, that was kind of depressing. Not sure I want to deal with another one yet.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Spark Of Spirit

I saw this and it was very fascinating. I have to see more to see if it holds up, but from what I saw it was easily one of the best new shows of the season.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Peanutbutter

Caught up to some more episodes, and I'm still liking it. It's intriguing seeing how each different group of new people are connected to each other and how the connections circle back to Martin and his son. Danny Glover is pretty good in it too.

I also like how light-hearted it is, rather than get too dark, a trap some dramas fall into too easily.