DC Live Action

Started by Spark Of Spirit, October 08, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Watched Flash's finale earlier today, and with that, the end of this bizarre creature called the Arrowverse. Had no idea what was happening since I didn't watch the rest of the season, so I didn't know why most of the main villains up to that point were alive again, or who a third a cast were, or why one of them randomly turned into Caitlin at the end, but as CW finales go, at least it was better than Smallville's where they copped out on showing Tom Welling in a Superman suit, or Supernatural's.

And in all likelihood, it will be less uncomfortable to watch than the new Flash in a few weeks.

Avaitor

Oh yeah, I forgot that the finale aired within the past week. Between that, Succession, Barry, Mrs. Maisel and (maybe?) Ted Lasso, it's been a big week for shows wrapping up.

I think I mentioned this before, but the last times I watched anything from the Arrowverse were Crisis, which reminded me of why I dropped these shows, and the Arrow finale, which reminded me of why I liked them in the first place. I don't see myself ever catching up with or rewatching any of them, however.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/