Wreck It Ralph

Started by Spark Of Spirit, February 16, 2012, 04:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Why do I feel that his catch phrase would be "It's Smashing Time!"

Dr. Insomniac

Thanks to playing with Google translate, I've found out that his catch phrase would be, "This village is also one private Ru's ​​nest to the station without it!"

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I wish they had been more creative with that name.

Pummel-It Paul
Smash-It Steve
Crush-It Kevin
Stomp-It Stan
Trash-It Tom

Bad Video Game Dude sounds more like a shitty AVGN rip-off.

Silverstar

I don't think that's real. After seeing that I went to Video Brinquedo's website, and I didn't see that title there, or anything resembling it. I don't doubt that they'll try ripping off Wreck-It Ralph at some point, but I don't think Bad Video Game Dude is legitimate.

If it is, then that's low, even for them.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Lord Dalek

Avaitor

There's a new arcade cabinet app for WIR that not only contains Fix Ir Felix, but an abbreviated Heroes Duty and a weird climber game based in Sugar Rush starring Ralph. But apparently there's going to be a fourth game being added soon, and it looks like it might actually be Sugar Rush, so it might be complete.

I haven't had a chance to play the other 2 yet, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Avaitor

Hero's Duty kicks ass! It's pretty much Smash TV with Calhoun, but that's pretty awesome in its own right, isn't it? I mean, it isn't the HD we saw in the movie, but like that would translate well to a tablet.

The other game isn't that good though. I played it a couple of times before I gave up. But I don't regret spending the dollar for the app, based off of Hero's Duty and FIF, Jr.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

talonmalon333

I just got back from seeing it. It was great, better than I thought it would be. I initially worried that it would mostly be good for the cameos and whatnot, but the original cast and settings ended up being very likeable, and I liked the story.

Also, Sonic's PSA really reminded me of a "Sonic Says". :P

Spark Of Spirit

The one about the dryer?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Avaitor

New blog!

Commode

This just played on the ship, and I have a question.  In a few scenes namely towards the beginning, there is a sun character walking around and is shown fairly prominently at places like the terminal and the anniversary party; does anyone know if this is from an actual game, or is it an original character?
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

I'm listening to a commentary track for this one, which is done by the guys who made the tracks I've talked about earlier on here, and apparently there are cameos of Maximus from Tangled and the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons that appear pretty early on. I gotta check up on that.

New blog!

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on July 04, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
I'm listening to a commentary track for this one, which is done by the guys who made the tracks I've talked about earlier on here, and apparently there are cameos of Maximus from Tangled and the T-Rex from Meet the Robinsons that appear pretty early on. I gotta check up on that.
You aren't listening to THE BEST commentary track on it, though.

Lord Il

Quote from: Foggle on July 04, 2013, 04:26:31 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on July 04, 2013, 03:25:08 PM
You aren't listening to THE BEST commentary track on it, though.
hmm... Did I just miss out on something really good? I recently gave my borrowed copy back to my nephew. ???