Dinosaurs

Started by TheDisneyPlayhouse, March 25, 2021, 06:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDisneyPlayhouse

The voice of Fran Sinclair has unfortunately passed away https://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/jessica-walter-mom-on-dinosaurs-and-arrested-devel_92063.html

I feel like Dinosaurs deserves a thread on here. I'm not a sitcom guy, but Dinosaurs is one of the most hilarious shows i've ever seen. It's in my Top 5 Favorite Shows easily. I've been watching it for the first time on Disney+ and it's really clever stuff. Not the Mama!

Markness

I still love this show! I have both original DVD box sets and the unaired episode George Must Die is side splitting funny!  :il_hahaha:

TheDisneyPlayhouse

I'm planning on watching through the entire series a second time soon, especially since at the end of this month, it will have been a full year since I first watched through the show

I seriously think this is one of the best shows, atleast in my opinion. It's smart, clever, and hilarious. I think some of my favorite Episodes would have to be these ones (It's hard to pick favorites though, since there's so many good ones)

Last year, I watched it on Disney+, though I plan to watch it on DVD this year, since I got the DVD not long after it was put on Disney+, since I ended up really loving it

Who's your favorite Character? I honestly like Earl the best. He cracks me up so much. I also like B.P. Richfield, since he's hilarious and basically a satire on corrupt businessmen

Maybe it's just me, but I really do think this show is one of the all time greats