Clerks, The Animated Variety

Started by Commode, March 23, 2012, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

http://www.slashfilm.com/clerks-animated-series-return-2013/

Oh God how I hope this pans out, and that it pans out well.  I love the original six episodes, and will gladly take more, and/or even a movie. 
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

God, yes. This is literally the ONLY thing I want from Kevin Smith.

Get this out, and I'll be ecstatic/ (Hopefully they bring back Chris Bailey et al.)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

This reminds me, I got a free copy of the set for the original after trading in some stuff at my flea market, but haven't gone through it yet. I totally should...

But yeah, this is really exciting if it's true. I'm just afraid of how it might turn out, considering how Smith has been in the past few years.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Can't say I'm that anxious for another Smith project, mostly because... well, Kevin Smith's gotten old. The culture he's railed against has now become his own, and there's always how a cancelled show's quality usually rots whenever it gets revived. I mean, if all we're getting is more of the humour from Comic Book Men or more stuff like that piss joke from his Batman stint, then I'm not sure I even want more Clerks.

Spark Of Spirit

It's understandable to have trepidations about it, but I hold out more hope for this since it was totally different from anything else he was involved with due to the involvement of many other people than just himself.

Either way, it's really the only thing he could do to make me excited for his output nowadays.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton