Watch This

Started by Avaitor, April 14, 2012, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I definitely want to see that.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Eddy

I am very much looking forward to this.

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Spark Of Spirit

There are a few VAs missing, but still, this looks like a good sample of them.

Isn't it weird how different VAs are treated here versus in Japan? I've never understood that, I've always thought of VAs as amazing actors that deserve a lot of kudos for what the do.

I would like to have heard from Tress MacNeille, Mark Hamill, Phil Lamarr, and Richard Horvitz too, though.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

Yeah, there's no VAs for The Simpsons is there? Huh.

Spark Of Spirit

Yeah, if anyone from the Simpsons then at least Dan Castellaneta for all the roles he's done.

Avaitor

I'm disappointed by the lack of EEnE cast members, E.G. Daily and Grey DeLisle, among the others mentioned.

But June Foray is in it. That alone makes up for whoever is missing.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Commode

Did Mel Blanc ever do any interviews on film? It'd be awesome if they incorporated some archived footage of him if he did.

Avaitor

I know that the TV documentary from the 70's that they put on the first Golden Collection had a bit where Mel redid some of his lines as Daffy in "Duck Amuck" with Chuck Jones in the studio. They could add some of that in.

New blog!

Eddy

Quote from: Avaitor on April 14, 2012, 06:11:04 PM
I'm disappointed by the lack of EEnE cast members, E.G. Daily and Grey DeLisle, among the others mentioned.

But June Foray is in it. That alone makes up for whoever is missing.
E.G. Daily's name shows up at the end of the trailer so if that's anything to go by she will be in the final production. And maybe there are other VAs that haven't been revealed? Hopefully we see George Lowe too.

I've have the pleasure of meeting both E.G. Daily and George Lowe. Really great people.

Spark Of Spirit

I thought I was E.G. Daily in the bottom left of the full screen list? But yeah, they do have a healthy amount of VAs for this.

Avaitor

Huh, I didn't catch it. I guess you're right then.

New blog!

Eddy

I'm also looking forward to this considering Adventures in Voice Acting never seemed to get Volume 2 and Volume 3. Volume 1 was released years ago and there hasn't been any mention of volumes two or three coming any time soon so I think it's safe to say that project is dead.

It's a shame to because it was a nice look in the world of voice acting even if volume one was primarily about anime dubbing.