Holy shit, it's a desktop thread

Started by Rosalinas Spare Wand, May 09, 2012, 10:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I was browsing around here and realized this pointless but completely necessary topic had not been posted, so I took the liberty of starting one. You know the drill, post them wallpapers and shortcuts that make your life easier everyday.

So to begin, I was using this one for a little while after Christmas. Looked very nice, but not inconspicuous enough for me. So I turned to using this for the time being while I was at school. I liked the simple clean look and the subtlety of the Fresh clover. But now that school's over and I'll be holed up in my old room for months, I've turned to this one so I can get settled into NEET mode properly. I was thinking of shrinking that Recycle Bin and doing something about the taskbar, but I'm starting to think I might end up nuking my screen and turn it into an empty abyss with only Command Run to open my programs.

But enough about me, lemme see your computer screens.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

Mine isn't too far from my avatar. I really enjoy nature scenes.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Kiddington

I'm using a standard default Windows desktop.  :SHOCK:

I really should get around to using something better. I've had this computer for over a year, and I still haven't changed it.

Foggle

Quote from: Kiddington on May 09, 2012, 10:25:59 PM

I really should get around to using something better. I've had this computer for over a year, and I still haven't changed it.
Might I suggest an Out Of Jimmy's Head wallpaper? Or maybe a nice picture of Squidward and Squilliam? :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on May 09, 2012, 10:27:04 PM

Might I suggest an Out Of Jimmy's Head wallpaper? Or maybe a nice picture of Squidward and Squilliam? :sly:
A big picture of Squirrel Boy, perhaps.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 09, 2012, 10:28:15 PM

A big picture of Squirrel Boy, perhaps.
Or something from Level Up.

Rynnec

Just this for the moment. I may change it to a Pokemon Black and White wallpaper soon depending on how lazy I am.

Kiddington

I was thinking Gym Partner myself (found a GREAT one with the entire cast; Adam, the monkey that sounds like Tom Kenny, all those other animals nobody cares about... you know, the whole crew) but hey, your idea's good too.  :awesome:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Foggle on May 09, 2012, 10:24:21 PM
Mine rotates every hour between these seven.

That Metal Slug one is badass.

Quote from: Kiddington on May 09, 2012, 10:33:59 PM

I was thinking Gym Partner myself (found a GREAT one with the entire cast; Adam, the monkey that sounds like Tom Kenny, all those other animals nobody cares about... you know, the whole crew) but hey, your idea's good too.  :awesome:

Why not a wall of your favorite anime?

Kiddington

Foggle

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on May 09, 2012, 10:48:10 PM
That Metal Slug one is badass.
Yeah, it might be my favorite of my wallpapers. I especially like how Eri is at the front, since I always play as her.

Avaitor

I had one of the people on the SWAC board where all that Rissa drama occurred make this for me over a year ago. I had another member make a Demi background too. I'm still in contact with the person who made that, and might have her make me a HIMYM or Avengers one soon, since I've had this for the past year.

Wanna see the one she made?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv