Courage the Cowardly Dog

Started by Avaitor, June 28, 2011, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Disappointed Dilworth has nothing to do with the movie.

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on June 23, 2021, 06:42:54 PM
Disappointed Dilworth has nothing to do with the movie.
Yeah, that really stings.

I don't know if the prequel is still happening, either. It would be really disappointing if that was cancelled in favor of a project he has no involvement with.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I'm more curious to see how they're gonna handle the more supernatural elements of Courage with Scooby Doo, since a lot of a modern Scooby Doo productions tend to downplay the supernatural elements in favor of them being hoaxes.

Avaitor

Quote from: Daxdiv on June 25, 2021, 07:14:37 PM
I'm more curious to see how they're gonna handle the more supernatural elements of Courage with Scooby Doo, since a lot of a modern Scooby Doo productions tend to downplay the supernatural elements in favor of them being hoaxes.
Yeah, I haven't even thought about that.

I recall skimming an article with Maxwell Atoms, who suggested that the franchise goes through cycles of whether it believes in the supernatural or considers it to be fake. Maybe this will be the start of the franchise going back to real paranormal phenomenons? Or maybe a one-off? Because I would be really disappointed if this movie pulled a Return to Zombie Island or Curse of the 13th Ghost and retcons Courage in the process.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Daikun

Daikun

Just watched the Scooby-Doo crossover. I gotta say, they did a great job paying tribute to Courage! :thumbup:

My biggest concern with this movie was if they would pull the "fake monster" ending that the Scooby DTVs have been doing this past decade or so, and doing that with Courage, of all things, would have been a travesty. I'm proud to report that they didn't go this route. Also, Jeff Bergman is great as Eustace after his two previous VAs have passed on.

If you want one last adventure with Courage, this is a great way to go out.

Avaitor

Sounds great!

I haven't had much free time this past week, but I'm hoping that I can go to Target after work tomorrow and get a copy.

New blog!

Daikun