Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

Watch it completely tank then. The hype train for FLCL2 derailed two years ago.

Lord Dalek

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Dalek

Rynnec

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 21, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
Quote from: Lord Dalek on February 21, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
HATE. HAAAAAAAAAAATE.
What's wrong with this trailer for Kamen Rider Dragon Knight?

I don't know what you're talking about, that was clearly a Code Lyoko trailer.

Peanutbutter

Safe to say that's not going to be on Toonami. But seriously, who is in charge of Rainmaker? What happened to the guys at Mainframe, did they just disappear when it changed?  :butbut:

Painted Outlaw

Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 22, 2018, 02:06:56 AMWhat happened to the guys at Mainframe, did they just disappear when it changed?  :butbut:

Who?

Quote"The show we eventually created is certainly inspired by the original ReBoot, but I don't think of it as a ReBoot reboot. Rather, we tried to imagine that ReBoot had never been made, and we were making it for the first time for today's audience."

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Painted Outlaw on February 22, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 22, 2018, 02:06:56 AMWhat happened to the guys at Mainframe, did they just disappear when it changed?  :butbut:

Who?

Mainframe Productions, what Rainmaker used to be known as.

Quote"The show we eventually created is certainly inspired by the original ReBoot, but I don't think of it as a ReBoot reboot. Rather, we tried to imagine that ReBoot had never been made, and we were making it for the first time for today's audience."

That means it's just Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad with Megabte in place of Kilo Khan.

Painted Outlaw

The sarcasm flew right by you, didn't it?

Spark Of Spirit

All the people that worked there left long ago.

Unfortunately.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Peanutbutter

Quote from: Painted Outlaw on February 23, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
The sarcasm flew right by you, didn't it?

Be funnier next time?  :??:

Daikun

The episode of Outlaw Star that Toonami always skipped will finally make its debut tonight.

Peanutbutter

Can't wait to see if people who never seen it have the same reaction as cursing episode of Dexter's Lab.

I'm sure some may enjoy seeing Aisha though. :thumbup:

Painted Outlaw

Finally, it's time for Tanya of Evil to shine!

Dr. Insomniac

I leaning on Darling on the FranXX so more people can join in on the hilarity.