omg the best albums games everrr

Started by Avaitor, June 15, 2012, 12:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

hiiiiiiii :) i like music so here's my top 5 list  ;) ;D ;D :)

5- the beach boys album with good vibrations

i really like thid song even though i think mark wahlberg did it first. which album is it on? is it the same as wouldn't it be nice or light my fire? those are good songs too.

4- lady gaga- born this way

i'm not gay but i support gay rights except for lesbians omg ew. lady gaga is my hero because she supports them too and is really deep. i was born this way  :-*

3- radiohead- ok computer

i never actually listened to this but every thing says this is the best album ever, so i guess it is right? i'd like to listen to this but radiohead isn't on the radio which is funny cause there name is radiohead so you'd think that they would be so idk

2- the beatles- 1967-1970

the beatles are the second best band ever who doesn't agree sucks. i put this album cause theyre old stuff sucks and this contains all the good stuff from their later stuff. it svwes money!

1- one direction- up all night

this album makes me cry every night when i'm alone and sad cause the only boy who likes me is a jerk and these 5 boys from england except one is from asutralia don't know who i am i actually boguht the album even though i just liste nto iturnes because i love 1d and want them to do well what makes tou beauitufl is such a sweet song because it speaks to me because i'm insecure and don't know what for i wish i could marry all five of them or they should just marry themselves xd
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

To talk about Pet Sounds like that...  :srs:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

You forgot to put Demi Lovato songs on that list, you Glaswegian.

Avaitor

demi lovato is fat omg ew plus she is taking niall away from me even tho they never met and are on other places of the world now so no. i like give your heart a break thoguh cause 1d makes me wanna give my heart ab reak
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Kiddington

I'M SO GLAD YOU PUT RADIOHEAD HERE THAT AUTOMATICALLY VALIDATES THE WHOLE THING  :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Lord Dalek

Avaitor

glee is gross there's lesbians in it and lea michele is jewish so stupid but i like chris colfer and darran criss  :) :) :) :)

New blog!