omg the best animes ever desu

Started by Dr. Insomniac, June 15, 2012, 01:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai = i remember watching the final episode when mister popo cried about menma, and it made tears come out of my penis because how i used to have friends as a kid. it's so deep. it's about as deep as catwoman's ass.

To Aru Kugaku No Railgun = saten-san is my waifu 4 laifu. because she's the only character whose name i bothered to remember. everyone else has about as much depth as a marvel character. seriously, without saten-san, i wouldnt even watch this show. just saying.

Guilty Crown - shoe ouma is who i aspire to be. i wish i could shove my hand up girls chest and get superpowers from them. also the backstory about who shoe's dad had to struggle between letting shoe and girl shoe fuck was one of the most layered things i ever watched. 10/10

Avatar: Korra No Legend: i love this show back when HorribleSubs was translating the fuck out of it. but now nickelodeon shoved it into a shredder, and got that tosser from married with children to play my husbando mako. oh well, i still love this show even with a godawful dub.

Ano Natsu de Matteru = this is like the greatest love sotry. it has this kid with glasses and autism date another kid with glasses and autism. and theres this bitch named lemon who makes this so funny. :blush: i was taught so many ideas about love from this show, like that i need to force my future waifu for laifus to live with me in order to tame them and shit. just natural husbandry, just sayin.

Kiddington

Foggle

baka there are no animes better dan haganai :anger: :anger: :anger:

Rynnec

You're list is missing the total awesome that is Bleach, Naruto, and Inuyasha. THEY'RE THE BEST ANIME'S EVER. BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF SHIT CALLED DRAGON BALL!

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on June 15, 2012, 01:16:28 AM
baka there are no animes better dan haganai :anger: :anger: :anger:
ah, so. i forgot about boku no tomodachi ga sukanai. yozora and niku are my favorite otp.

Foggle

Quote from: Rynnec on June 15, 2012, 01:17:41 AM
You're list is missing the total awesome that is Bleach, Naruto, and Inuyasha. THEY'RE THE BEST ANIME'S EVER. BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF SHIT CALLED DRAGON BALL!
rhino why do u spell peace wrong lol

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

bleach is pretty cool

but not nearly as cool as boku no pico

boku no pico
boku no pico
boku no pico
boku no pico
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Rynnec on June 15, 2012, 01:17:41 AM
who watches that immature shit when i can watch grandiose and complicarted shows like nisemonogatari and katanagatari

Foggle

Quote from: Kiddington on June 15, 2012, 01:19:31 AM
bleach is pretty cool

but not nearly as cool as boku no pico

boku no pico
boku no pico
boku no pico
boku no pico
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO
BOKU NO PICO
yoooooooooo

Dr. Insomniac

Kiddington

GUYS OBVIOUSLY ONE PIECE IS THE GREATEST ANIMU EVER EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY FAILED IN THE US LIKE 600 TIMES.

AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID.  :drool:

Foggle

he's made of rubber

how did that happen

Dr. Insomniac

my favorite scene in nisemonogatari was when ararararararagi gave his sister oral sex with a toothbrush. shit was so kakoii.

Rynnec

Quote from: Brak's Dad on June 15, 2012, 01:19:10 AM
i likeeee yaoi  ;)

narutoxsasuke otp.

Quote from: Kiddington on June 15, 2012, 01:21:23 AM
GUYS OBVIOUSLY ONE PIECE IS THE GREATEST ANIMU EVER EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY FAILED IN THE US LIKE 600 TIMES.

AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID.  :drool:

omg one piece is so gey. luffy is the most terrible protagonist ever, ichigo is way cooler.