omg the best animes ever desu

Started by Dr. Insomniac, June 15, 2012, 01:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Dr. Insomniac

FOKE YO SHOUNEN SHITTO. we all know that alpha seinen shows like Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Yosuga No Sora are where it is at. bitch.

Avaitor

i like bloody shit. not that slow crap like monster or cowboy bebop
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

i like bleach

all action no filler and the dub is FANTASTIC my kinda animu  O0

Foggle

Quote from: Brak's Dad on June 15, 2012, 01:29:32 AM
i like bloody shit. not that slow crap like monster or cowboy bebop
agreed screw that noiz

i only watch mature animes for mature viewers such as myself like hellsong

Kiddington

but bro bleach IS MATURE

u shuld watch it its awesum  :swoon:

Rynnec

fate/zero is so shitty. sekirei was so much better because it had boobies. kerrytugu is the worst protagonist ever because he never accidently looks up girls skirts or land on their boobs.

Quote from: Kiddington on June 15, 2012, 01:36:26 AM
but bro bleach IS MATURE

u shuld watch it its awesum  :swoon:

ichigo is so kawaiiii. i love the love story between him and rukia. screw dat orihime, she should get with uryu or ukelala and shouldnt DARE take rukia's true lov awy from her.

Kiddington

oh right on bro

ichigo is damn sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy ay girl awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u know what i be talkin bout bro

Rynnec

i used to lik negima, because it was an awesome harem with amazing comedy lik when negi accidently blew off girls clothes by sneezing, i lol'd so hard at that, but then it all went to shit wen it became all action-y and stuff.

Kiddington

action suks

now seXXY animu das where itz at bro  :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi: :haruhi:

Foggle

Kiddington

oh my god

that was sexy bro DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN girl that was SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY

Lord Dalek

Episode 5 of Master of Martial Hearts.

/thread.

Angus

All pantsu-fighter shows should be like MMH.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon