50 Shades of Grey

Started by Avaitor, June 18, 2012, 07:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

This book needs its own thread.

And I need to read it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Amazing. Someone actually got this published, sold 10 million copies, and has multiple big name studios fighting for the movie rights.

That just makes it funnier.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on June 18, 2012, 08:03:52 PM
Amazing. Someone actually got this published, sold 10 million copies, and has multiple big name studios fighting for the movie rights.

All over fucking Twilight fanfiction to boot.

Spark Of Spirit

See, guys? It doesn't take all that much to get published.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on June 18, 2012, 08:07:48 PM
Quote from: Foggle on June 18, 2012, 08:03:52 PM

All over fucking Twilight fanfiction to boot.
:whuh:

Avaitor

He's not kidding. The next big literary thing in our culture started its life as Twilight fan fiction.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on June 18, 2012, 08:20:22 PM
He's not kidding. The next big literary thing in our culture started its life as Twilight fan fiction.
WHY AMERICA WHY

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Foggle on June 18, 2012, 08:21:36 PM
WHY AMERICA WHY
Actually the writer is British.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Lord Dalek on June 18, 2012, 09:14:28 PM
Quote from: Foggle on June 18, 2012, 08:21:36 PM
WHY AMERICA WHY
Actually the writer is British.
BRITAIN WHY YOU DISAPPOINT ME?

Avaitor

Welp now hyper Directioners and Moffat fanatics can't shit on everything American, knowing that this exists.

New blog!

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Avaitor on June 18, 2012, 09:28:48 PM
Welp now hyper Directioners and Moffat fanatics can't shit on everything American, knowing that this exists.
As if RTD was bad enough....

Dr. Insomniac

Avaitor

He tongued at my chocolate starfish before thrusting three fingers between my quivering butt cheeks and wiggling his fingers around like he was searching for something he dropped inside of my ass.

WHAT.

CHOCOLATE STARFISH WHAT.

New blog!

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on June 18, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
CHOCOLATE STARFISH WHAT.
Wow, I haven't heard that expression since the last time I played Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Truly, this is AAA literature.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Avaitor on June 18, 2012, 10:29:25 PM
He tongued at my chocolate starfish before thrusting three fingers between my quivering butt cheeks and wiggling his fingers around like he was searching for something he dropped inside of my ass.

WHAT.

CHOCOLATE STARFISH WHAT.
And the hot dog flavored water?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton