50 Shades of Grey

Started by Avaitor, June 18, 2012, 07:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

i love conan.

also, 50 shades seems to be very popular among women and while most men could care less.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Peanutbutter

I'm sad to say my best friend's wife is forcing him to see it with her this week.

gunswordfist

i've been wanting to say that if anyone here has a S.O. that wants to see this, dump 'em lol

Speedy

Quote from: Peanutbutter on February 13, 2015, 03:39:11 PM
I'm sad to say my best friend's wife is forcing him to see it with her this week.
Same for a friend of mine at work.  I had a good-natured laugh at his expense.  Poor guy never had a chance.   :P

gunswordfist

(in deep movie preview narrator voice): friday the 13th comes late for some men this year...one day late.

Lord Il

50 Shades just makes me want to think it's a reboot of Nine 1/2 Weeks. O_o

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Il

^Hopefully they didn't just walk out the door without first asking for their money back or credit their tickets for another flick instead.

I'm somewhat surprised that it did as well as it did over the weekend. But for many it was probably a 'curiousity that killed the cat' type of situation.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Daikun

gunswordfist

Whoa, she got lit up. :o Where were all these smart people when the movie came out?