Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Welcome back! Sorry you felt like you had to close your other account. I'm glad to see you've returned. :)

Spark Of Spirit

Nice seeing you again.  8)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Yay another oldie but goodie.

Skeeter Valentine

This is GaryPotter/King Hippo.

Okay, for whatever warped-ass reason my old account is broken. Every time I attempt to log-in my browser freezes. Every. Single. Time. I've tried Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. It's done it every single time.

So I'm just going to use this account from now on.

gunswordfist

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried to contact Foggle about it?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

LumRanmaYasha

Foggle

Quote from: Skeeter Valentine on May 28, 2014, 03:58:53 AM
This is GaryPotter/King Hippo.

Okay, for whatever warped-ass reason my old account is broken. Every time I attempt to log-in my browser freezes. Every. Single. Time. I've tried Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. It's done it every single time.

So I'm just going to use this account from now on.
Interesting. That happened to me for a few days a while back. I'll look into fixing it in case anyone else is experiencing this problem. Welcome back!

goody2shoes

So I thought I'd give a proper introduction after posting in the Excel Saga section. I really like the general idea of this forum (discussing animation of all kinds), and the community feels warm and welcoming so I'll probably stick around.

I'm a 21yo male from Sweden who wasn't really into animation or TV in general until recently. I was a big PC gamer, but as a result of demolishing my fingers playing Spelunky a year ago(>_<), games fell by the wayside in favor of more passive entertainment.

Right now I'm watching mostly anime. It's an unexplored frontier for me, which makes it exciting. I'd watched some stuff before, (Welcome to the NHK is probably still my favorite and I like it more every time I watch it) but marathoning Attack on Titan really kickstarted my interest. I think I've watched more anime this past year than in my entire life. :P Comics and manga are also on my radar more than they used to be (thank you libraries).

My fingers still haven't healed, so I try to limit my typing to a degree. Therefore I may not be very active, but when I do post I try to make it worthwhile.

Anyway, since I just finished logging most of my anime past and previous I might as well share my MAL profile right here. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/goody2shoes
An application called Taiga was super helpful with this, I wouldn't have bothered without it. It will log my future shows automatically.

Anyway, I'm excited to get to know you guys! See you around ;)

Foggle

Again, welcome to the forum! :) Sorry to hear about you injuring yourself so badly a year ago; I do hope you'll get to feeling like normal again soon!

Welcome to the NHK is some good stuff. I bought the original novel recently but haven't found the time to read it yet.

LumRanmaYasha

Welcome to the forum, goody2shoes! Glad to have you around.  :)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Welcome to the board, goody2shoes! Everyone here is super friendly and I'm sure you'll have plenty of interesting discussions on these forums. :thumbup:

talonmalon333

Welcome! Glad to have another poster on Animation Revelation!

goody2shoes

Thanks everyone!
Quote from: Foggle on September 28, 2014, 07:07:38 PM
Again, welcome to the forum! :) Sorry to hear about you injuring yourself so badly a year ago; I do hope you'll get to feeling like normal again soon!

Welcome to the NHK is some good stuff. I bought the original novel recently but haven't found the time to read it yet.
Well, you get what you bring on yourself. If your fingers start hurting from playing games you shouldn't ignore it. :P Thanks for the concern!

I've been curious about the NHK novel myself, it certainly sounds different. Would be cool to read your thoughts on it once you've read it.

FinalGoji

Hey there, I  pretty much found this by accident after clicking around a bunch on Twitter and since I haven't signed up for a forum in years I thought I'd rear my head and spoil everyone's fun. Sadly I didn't come prepared with a real introduction though.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton