Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Foggle

Avaitor

Hey there, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Lord Il

I double dare ye to spoil my fun, FinalGoji. ;D

Welcome to AR! Post lots and have fun.

Dr. Insomniac

Welcome. Mind the flashers.

FinalGoji

Thanks guys, I'll have to keep an eye out for those flashers though.

Quote from: Lord Il on October 09, 2014, 09:04:37 PM
I double dare ye to spoil my fun, FinalGoji. ;D
In due time, but be warned that I'm a professional fun-ruiner

Lord Il

^Okay, I'll hold you to that.
Hopefully I won't be disappointed by your efforts.
:il_hahaha:

FinalGoji

If you're not disappointed by my efforts to ruin your fun though, does that mean that the fun was ruined at all?

Lord Il

Nah, it'll still be fun. OR perhaps this may indeed cause the worst headache inducing paradox anyone has ever seen. Wooo! :sly:

gunswordfist

i still miss neo and angus.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Mustang

It's been a while (2 years I think? Might be longer). Grave/Magus here again, and again called myself staying off the forums and facebooks and twitters and whatnot. I think I succeeded in doing that for about 2 years. Work took over (had been doing anywhere between 8-12 hours and day) 5 days a week and I think at that time I had to back away from everything. I had been posting on Toonzone as of late (I think I've been back there for a full year now). 1 post a week in the videogame forums (2 posts a month depending on how tired I am).

I have been getting a little more time on my hands which is why I'm back. My videogame time is limited and it's been focused on, for the most part, fighting games (I have a huge backlog of games that I need to tackle).

I've completely given up on anime. My sister got me to watch Attack on Titan, but it wasn't enough to get me interested in watching other shows.

I've just about given up on manga. I still read Bleach, but my God this has been something terrible. Great artwork as always though (Not too keen on Juhabach's design though)

I know nobody cares about the name choice, and one would think it'd be because of the character from FMA, and that would be partially true but my love for this beast right here http://gearheads.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/1967_ford_mustang_shelby_gt500.jpeg?34dab0 is the reason for the name, but overall I just like Mustangs in general. (along with the Challenger)

Anyway I'll try to post on a regular if I'm not to tired (I know I can definitely post on weekends, for now though).
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Welcome back! It's good to see you back on the boards again. :joy:

Seeing as how you don't spend any time on anime or manga anymore, is there anything else that you're watching or reading in other mediums?

As far as gaming goes, I have tried a bunch of fighting games, but lately only Capcom games have been holding my interest. I tried to get into KOF, and while I respect its combat system and depth, something about it doesn't quite click with me enough to keep me playing it. I've had trouble getting into other popular fighting games as well like MKX and Injustice, among others. I am however interested in trying Tekken 7 and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator. Other than that I've just been playing Dark Souls and Metal Gear, so my gaming is also pretty limited these days.

Mustang

Actually I've been playing catch up on the DC animation films. Batman Under the Red Hood and Year One were the latest ones I've seen. Justice League is always being watched with about a 2-3 month break in-between so I don't grow tired of it. Not so much reading going on unfortunately. I would probably start buying/reading comics online (if there were an option) but I wouldn't even know where to start.

I do have Netflix as well so I'm hoping to start watching Daredevil soon as well.

Tekken 7 is the one I am waiting on. I'll be 32 this August and I haven't screamed like a little schoolgirl since I was about 12. I'm not going to play him, but seeing Akuma got me hyped when he was announced.

You're not alone when it comes to KoF. Even though I liked 13, KOF14 is not clicking with me. While I'm still a graphics whore I'm capable of putting that aside if the gameplay is smooth. And something about KOF14's animation is off to me, kinda like why I don't particularly care for Mortal Kombat. It looks stiff. I'll try it but I don't think I'll invest time into it.

I've been tempted to buy Dark Souls as of late just to try it out, but never got around to doing so. Metal Gear, I've had MGS5 for quite some time and still haven't played it. Revelator has been stealing a lot of my time as of late.
Street Fighter 6 - Ken, Cammy
Tekken 8 - Hwoarang, Lee, Kazuya

gunswordfist

Welcome back, man! I need to catch up on DC animated films myself.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody