Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on January 12, 2011, 05:56:01 PM
Quote from: Desensitized on January 12, 2011, 05:48:48 PM
I wish you were dead.

I'm just pointing out that this is what Desensitized REALLY intended to say. Am I wrong? :sly:
And I assume he's echoing your personal feelings about me, eh?
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on January 12, 2011, 07:40:20 PM
But seriously, welcome back, GSF.
Thanks man. :thumbup:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Angus

Welcome back GSF! I was watching a bit of some boxing anime and thought about you.
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

gunswordfist

Heh heh thanks for the thought. And I bet you were watching Hajime No Ippo.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Neomysterion X. Prime

Quote from: Neomysterion Prime on January 13, 2011, 12:34:33 PM
Just letting you guys know...  :sly:

I have plans to invite a brand new member here to this site. Her name's kurimi_yuma, and she has a strong anime and manga obsession.
I first met her at Jellyneo Forums (where she goes by the name of Kohaku over there), a Neopets fan forum site I often visit. She's on MyAnimeList as KaguraHime over there. I'm also friends with her on Neopets and Facebook as well.

Since inviting Raechalbamdead failed due to her lack of interest in animation, but the person I'll invite over to AR is truly dedicated in general animation and manga. I'll drop her an invite to Animation Revelation via Facebook, and I can't wait to see her here. :shakeshakeshake:

I gave KaguraHime/SakuraHime/Kohaku an invite to the site. I had to use the old URL, since the newer URL doesn't work on Facebook.
Some point today or this week, she'll be more than happy to be a part of the AR family elite.  :joy:

EDIT: I have plans on inviting Clive the Pumpkin Pirate to this site as well. I want AR to be more recognized by the world.

Queen Rissa

Me be Rissa, the one who made Avaitor's signature and is about to kill him for not centering it properly.

I tend to kill those I care about quite often.... And stab them.
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

Avaitor

Hey Rissa. Thanks for the signature, again.

Fine, how should I center it. :P
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Queen Rissa

Sigh

"[center.]image URL goes here[/center.]"

Take away the quotation marks and that period at the end of "center," then put the UrL where it says to.
"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

Foggle

Nonlethal stabbing is all the rage these days.

Queen Rissa

I started the stabbing craze at random one day on a Disney site. Is it really a craze now?

I prefer more lethal ways of torture... Like shot guns.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Queen Rissa

How long did it take you guys to realize that Avaitor is annoying as hell?

At times.

Avaitor

Groucho Bugs is thinking WTF are you on, mate.

New blog!

Commode

Hey, I know you!

Wait, no I don't.  Well, welcome anyway.  And Avaitor's not annoying, he's just got a unique personality.  Yeah, that's it.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

The amount of sexual tension in this thread is absolutely mind-boggling.

Avaitor

Quote from: Foggle on January 29, 2011, 09:46:09 PM
The amount of sexual tension in this thread is absolutely mind-boggling.
Hey, that's my sister, dude.

New blog!