Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

I'm Foggle, the guy who screwed up our previous forum.

Introduce yourself here!

Avaitor

I am the Lord of Darkness. The allmighty one.

I also go by Bobo. ;D
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Neomysterion X. Prime

Hey there Animation Revelation crew, I'm neoking2002_neo/Neomysterion, the Obscurities Maniac Extreme.

Some of you may recognize my face at some other sites like ToonZone (I no longer post there), Here is Elsewhere, Neopets, JellyNeo, Animation Revelation (the previous board, before it collapsed), NinDB Forums, HG101 Forums, Cartoon-World, Anime-Cartoon, The Millennium Forums, and The Obscurities Zone (my domain). It's a scout's honour to be here at the new AR.

I'm a big fan of Animation (includes anime and CGI), video games, and pizza restaurants. I'm a dreamer and a bounty hunter with a unique sense for adventure.

Favourite Series: The Simpsons, DragonBall Z, Ren and Stimpy, Red Green Show, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Rocko's Modern Life, League of Super Evil, Gurren Lagaan, Beavis and Butt-Head, Looney Tunes, Video Game-Inspired Cartoons/Anime, Obscure Cartoons, and a ton more fun stuff I can't list!

Other Interests: Obscure video games, Kirby, Pokemon, Raising my Pokemon Army and Neopets, Obscure Culture, Chocolate, Pizza, and Mutants

Okay, got it? Great, it's nice to be here at AR.  :awesome:

talonmalon333

Dr. Insomniac

[Doubtfire] Hello! [/Doubtfire]

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Hey.  You know me.  Now fuck off.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Neomysterion X. Prime

That's okay, I still know all of you from the old board (before it collaped).  :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

Well golly, this forum sure is neat-o, Mr. Foggle.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Daxdiv

HI EVERYBODY! Don't mind me, I just come and go as I please.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I am a user so legendary and sacred that I shall not be named, though for anyone who must label me with a name to avoid confusion (typical of your inferior species), you may call me by the name Ensatsu-ken, as it is the closest that your feeble minds can come to comprehending my true name in a conceivable manner of written language and speech.

I LIKE NINJA GAIDEN!

That is all....

Neomysterion X. Prime

Hey, it's great to see you again on the new board, Daxdiv and Ensatsu-Ken.
If only Angus and Gunswordfist knew about the new board. :P

SSJ Jake

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Neomysterion X. Prime

Me? I'm doing mighty fine, thanks for asking, SSJ Jake.  :>