Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Bosses in VC1 were pushovers, but Selvaria always made sure you would lose your shit when you get cocky.

Also, you don't get a lot of company on a comet that only gets near human every few millions of years.

gunswordfist

Hmmmm, I wonder what you did Foggle?

Hi, I am gunswordfist. After I moved to my new house a few days after Christmas, it took me up to last week to finally got my internet together last week, I found my way back to animation revelation when I searched for the site like I always do. I saw that y'all moved so I scrolled down and went to the new site. It was that easy.

I am a 23 year old black and white (but looks all black and apparently asian, middle eastern and/or mexican to some people  :wth: ). I've been an animation and video game fan all my life. I am pretty sure those are the only two hobbies that I've always liked. In 2008, I decided to become a comic book and MMA fan because there was shit else to do in that desert. It was easy to become a comic book fan since the Batman board I am a mod in become a comic book union.

Misc. shit: I am aethist and a fan of no type of music but  don't hate any of it.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Neomysterion Prime on December 27, 2010, 06:30:48 PM
Hey, it's great to see you again on the new board, Daxdiv and Ensatsu-Ken.
If only Angus and Gunswordfist knew about the new board. :P
Wow, you love mentioning me, don't you? ;D

talonmalon333

Hurray! We have a new post in the introduction thread. :D

Quote from: gunswordfist on January 12, 2011, 10:41:22 AM
Hi, I am gunswordfist.

Get out.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Avaitor

Welcome back.

It's like you never left.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

So much hostility.  I love it.

*Goes back to watching Pete & Pete.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Avaitor on January 12, 2011, 03:14:51 PM
Welcome back.

It's like you never left.
Really?  :-[

And talon, I see that you are still funny as ever.

Neomysterion X. Prime

Hey, long time no see, gunswordfist. :D
I missed you after the old site collapsed. Welcome back!  :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

I thought you were dead.

Just kidding. Nice to see you.  :thumbup:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Desensitized on January 12, 2011, 05:48:48 PM
I wish you were dead.

I'm just pointing out that this is what Desensitized REALLY intended to say. Am I wrong? :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Don't worry, Desensitized. I'll say it for you. :)

Hey gunswordfist, you worthless piece of garbage! We all wish you were dead! At least then you'd have a use, cause we'd be able to make fun of the purposeless existence you had. Why don't you go and make this a reality?

Dr. Insomniac

But seriously, welcome back, GSF.

Neomysterion X. Prime

Just letting you guys know...  :sly:

I have plans to invite a brand new member here to this site. Her name's kurimi_yuma, and she has a strong anime and manga obsession.
I first met her at Jellyneo Forums (where she goes by the name of Kohaku over there), a Neopets fan forum site I often visit. She's on MyAnimeList as KaguraHime over there. I'm also friends with her on Neopets and Facebook as well.

Since inviting Raechalbamdead failed due to her lack of interest in animation, but the person I'll invite over to AR is truly dedicated in general animation and manga. I'll drop her an invite to Animation Revelation via Facebook, and I can't wait to see her here. :shakeshakeshake: