Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Neomysterion X. Prime

Great to see you on the successor board of Animation Revelation, Angus!  :joy:
All we need is Gunswordfist and we can call it even.  :sly:

azureskies

I'm azureskies. I suck at capitalizing my name.

Neomysterion X. Prime

Long time, no see, Azure Skies! Where are the other members of the former Mod Squad?  :sly:

Avaitor

Quote from: azureskies on December 28, 2010, 09:12:28 AM
Hey AC, where you been?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

azureskies

Quote from: Avaitor on December 28, 2010, 11:24:57 AM
Hey AC, where you been?

School, friends, Facebook, shit like that.

Avaitor

Quote from: azureskies on December 28, 2010, 03:32:56 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on December 28, 2010, 11:24:57 AM
Hey AC, where you been?

School, friends, Facebook, shit like that.
I see.

So, what you listening to nowadays?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Uhh, I was Bison but it seems the login screen doesn't remember my old profile so I just made a new one. Seems like I'm not the only one who lost posts either.

Was lured back here by Neoking's inability to recognize how to differentiate between social environments.

Neomysterion X. Prime

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on December 31, 2010, 07:45:07 PM
Uhh, I was Bison but it seems the login screen doesn't remember my old profile so I just made a new one. Seems like I'm not the only one who lost posts either.

Was lured back here by Neoking's inability to recognize how to differentiate between social environments.

Unlike back in my ToonZone days, I've received better appreciation over at those Neopets fan forums (I.E.: JellyNeo, The Daily Neopets, etc.), as well as RetroJunk.  :sly:

By the way, you'll like the newer Animation Revelation better, Bison Rosalina's Spare Wand. Catchy name though.

I've seen people act more noobish than myself on a lot of other forum sites (not just TZ).

Avaitor

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on December 31, 2010, 07:45:07 PM

Yeah, the old server just up and disappeared on us, so we switched. So far, it's better than before.

Welcome back.

New blog!

Foggle

A LOT better.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 is a good game. :thumbup:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

It's only good if you haven't played the first. Though at least it gives you the option of using the good old Welkin Squad.

Foggle

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on December 31, 2010, 08:37:23 PM
It's only good if you haven't played the first. Though at least it gives you the option of using the good old Welkin Squad.
I liked both of them about equally tbh. Plot, maps, and (of course) graphics were WAY better in the first one, though.

Spark Of Spirit

And I bet the bosses weren't anywhere near as annoying.

Welcome back, MT.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Am I the only one that thinks of a vibrator when I see MT's new name? Hey, Rosalina gets lonely sometimes.