Hey Arnold!

Started by Eddy, August 14, 2012, 01:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

...I assumed Arnold's voice actor was like 20 something back then.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

First look!

I initially wasn't that crazy about these when I first saw them, but it makes sense that they're a year older. It looks close to the original.

And it's funny, I'm actually watching "The Journal" right now. I'll post about my thoughts on finishing the show when I'm done with it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

The Jungle Movie was supposed to be Hey Arnold's series finale, so stunned yet glad that Arnold and Samurai Jack are both going to get the finishes they were both robbed of years ago.

Peanutbutter

Who would ever have thought we'd see the series finale of Hey Arnold only delayed by fifteen years??? >_<

Dr. Insomniac

Daikun

Spark Of Spirit

Looking good. Here's hoping it's a fine conclusion to the series.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Peanutbutter

Should have been greenlit fifteen years ago, but at least Hey Arnold finally gets the series finale it was supposed to get!

LumRanmaYasha

I'm really looking forward to this. It'll be great to see the lingering questions about Arnold's parents resolved, and this film looks like it'll be quite the adventure.

Peanutbutter

It should be good. I have a weird feeling one of Arnold's parents will already be dead when they find them, but I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see how they explain why they've had to stay in South America the entire time.

gunswordfist

I honestly expect both of his parents to be dead.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daxdiv

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun