The most effective form of stupidity

Started by talonmalon333, December 28, 2010, 12:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

Trolling is the ability to do both spamming and bothering people. Senseless arguing (think of Naruto's Itachi using genjutsu or the effects of Kurama's sinning tree) causes arguments to last for weeks after one person has been proven wrong. Now the common thinking would be that since senseless arguing has both annoying and flamming and through senseless arguing you can also perform the same feats as trolling senseless arguing would be a stronger form of stupidity. It seems that some fail to share my view. Let's here your opinions on which you think is more bothersome. Trolling or Senseless arguing?

Avaitor

The most effective form of stupidity?

Whatever Daft is.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

SSJ Jake

YOU AM NO REAL SUPER SAND

Neomysterion X. Prime

The most effective form of stupidity?

Two words... Encyclopedia Dramatica.

One more word... Uncyclopedia.

talonmalon333

The people who missed the point of this thread FAIL.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

Quote from: Avaitor on December 28, 2010, 11:38:51 AM
Shut up, KOP.

ehehehehehehe avaitor whats this? how can i shut up? how does that work? i don't understand how shut and up go together. do i have to shut something and then go up? your explanation makes less sense then your weed obsession.

Angus

I was trying to figure out the difference, but maybe we need to bring a version of our Shonen Mad Libs to handle this?
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon