Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 13, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
That thread is not pleasant.
"Fucking terrible" is a pretty good description of it.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Happy 420 everyone. I will forever remember this day as the day RSP, Spark, and I trolled Old Guy in his failed attempted at making a 420 thread. I just love how it felt like most of the mods played along with us and took us seriously. Hell, I even recalled that none of us got infractions for it.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Foggle on April 13, 2012, 07:34:42 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 13, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
That thread is not pleasant.
"Fucking terrible" is a pretty good description of it.

Who's bright idea was it to even bring that up anyway? Its one of those things that just never ends well.

Quote from: Daxdiv on April 20, 2012, 02:35:14 AM
Happy 420 everyone. I will forever remember this day as the day RSP, Spark, and I trolled Old Guy in his failed attempted at making a 420 thread. I just love how it felt like most of the mods played along with us and took us seriously. Hell, I even recalled that none of us got infractions for it.

Yup, now lets take a step back and revisit that faithful night. I still find it hilarious how many people could see that Spark and Daxdiv were joking but actually thought I was serious. I played that role so straight they actually bought it.

Foggle

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on April 20, 2012, 04:05:53 AM
Yup, now lets take a step back and revisit that faithful night.
Oh god this thread is fucking hilarious. You're Marvin, right?

Spark Of Spirit

Reading that was a trip. I can't believe people thought we were serious.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

Smoke two joints in the mornin', smoke two joints at night, smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.  Smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war, I smoked two joints before I smoked two joints, and then I smoked two more.

Damn, that's sixteen joints.  No wonder Bradley Nowell isn't with us anymore.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Rereading the 420 thread, I still think the humor holds up. You just got to love the people that played along with us. I'm just curious to know how long a thread like that would have lasted under the current tz regime?

Foggle

That type of humor just completely goes over people's heads on the internet. Had to block like 15 people on Twitter who were raging at me for making sarcastic "weed kills" comments. :-\

Spark Of Spirit

People take their illegal substances quite seriously.

Just wait until you get the comments about how it's actually good for you!  :>

Kiddington

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on April 20, 2012, 09:13:19 PM

Well, you know what they say about weed and Glaucoma...  :blush:

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Kiddington on April 20, 2012, 09:17:32 PM

Well, you know what they say about weed and Glaucoma...  :blush:
Yeah, I don't mind when people smoke weed or drink alcohol, it's their choice. It just bothers me when they try to trot it out as if it's perfectly healthy and good for you.

Uh, no.

I eat junk food, but I don't pretend it's good for me.

Foggle

Life has no meaning without weed.