Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

The talk about the Sherlock remake with Lucy Liu makes me think it'd be kind of cool if they brought back Charlie Chan as a TV series, with an actual actor of Chinese descent playing him this time.

Dr. Insomniac

Crap, I'm having one of those "why the fuck am I and most people on Twitter I follow talking about fucking Toonami when stuff like prejudice and murder still reign" dilemmas.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on May 26, 2012, 01:55:03 AM
Crap, I'm having one of those "why the fuck am I and most people on Twitter I follow talking about fucking Toonami when stuff like prejudice and murder still reign" dilemmas.
What? That stuff is always going to be there. No use complaining about things you can't change. Neither is their harm about talking about things you enjoy.

It's not like you're going to a funeral and telling stand-up.

It's just the internet. In the long-run it means very little.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

EVERYONE INTO THE BUNKERS RIGHT NOW!

Rynnec

...Since when do Zombies growl? ???

Spark Of Spirit

They should probably use stronger locks on the doors of the criminally insane.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Rynnec on May 28, 2012, 08:12:26 PM
...Since when do Zombies growl? ???

You have obviously never encountered a Hunter my good friend, or a Smoker, or a Boomer, or a Spitter.

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

So I was talking with my sister yesterday about my little brother and how he's already made the jump into dating and when I brought up how I didn't see kids getting serious about that stuff until high school, she mentioned how it was everywhere in middle school and I probably didn't notice. She brought up this poor guy who used to bring her flowers and chocolates and she never really gave him much of an answer on anything. She admitted he probably took her flirting a little too seriously.

At that point I got pretty damn mad because playful flirting is retarded. She asked me why I never flirted and I told her why would I and she said for practice. So now I lose it because she just admitted she used a chump as practice in case the real thing ever shows up. She then tells me flirting is fun and she did it to a lot of guys. Ended up walking off there.

So glad I have turned my back on 3DPD.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm also not a fan of flirting because I'm not a fan of playing with people's emotions. Unless I know the person and we're just fooling around, but to do that with someone you don't know all that well? Not cool.

Avaitor

Are you guys ready for my next list?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

Avaitor

New blog!