Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

You need to incorporate the sound file so that it loads along with the gif. Only then it will be complete.

Kiddington

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 07, 2012, 10:36:51 PM
I've never ever banned anyone, you know.

Just thought you should know.  :thinkin:

Is that a challenge?  :whip:

Daxdiv

I was bored and decided to watch Feminist Frequency's series on Tropes vs Women. My head hurts. Not from what she said, but from banging my head against my desk for all that idiocy. I don't even get her points on that Powerpuff girls episode Equal Fights. Was she even aware that Femme Fatale was a lying bitch that wanted the PPG to turn on men and she didn't even care about her fellow women. Dax needs Advil now.

Rynnec

You haven't seen nothing yet.

This is why her "Tropes vs Women in Videogames project" is a trainwreck in the making. And what a glorious trainwreck it'll be.

Commode

Haha, only a minute and a half into the video and it's hilarious.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Well, I agree with #1, if nothing else.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=CrmRxGLn0Bk

Oh Jesus, this shit is so ridiculous.  Why the fuck am I still watching this?

Rynnec

Quote from: Brak's Dad on June 10, 2012, 10:00:26 PM
Well, I agree with #1, if nothing else.

Yeah, that song was really the only one that can be classified as creepy and sexist. Everything else is her just jumping to conclusions (#5 especially). And really, there freaking Christmas songs, when you get right down to it, would anyone really care? They're just for atmosphere more than anything.

EDIT:Here's a comment from part 2 of that Lego video Comeau linked to.

QuoteExploring the reasons for this shift could prove interesting, too, why did they shift from their previous peaceful ideology to this focus on violent play and stereotyping? (I think I remember their CEO dismissing GI Joe-like action figures in the 80ies exactly because of the violent and non-creative play, but then the company was about to go bankrupt and emulated Hasbro with utterly anti-creative things like Bionicle)?

I may be biased, but Bionicle was one of the most creative, ambitious projects Lego ever did.

Daxdiv

I don't know what's more intense, this woman's stance of Feminism or my rivalry between my desk and my head? So far my desk is winning but I fail to give up on this rivalry like this woman on making women dominant... I mean equal rights. Yeah that's what I meant. Kenji was fucking right. That's all I'm saying on this subject.

Daxdiv

Anyone want to see a good video game documentary on Poison's gender? Well here it is. A little old but this what I wish FF videos would be like.

Kiddington

So, what's with the recent spambot flood? Just one of those days, or what?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Kiddington on June 12, 2012, 05:02:04 PM
So, what's with the recent spambot flood? Just one of those days, or what?
Yep.

Kiddington

At last check, 11 guests are currently registering an account. Eleven.

One of those days indeed.

Commode