Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

I don't think any of us have ever been banned from TZ, except dla.  I think I got close, but I left before I could find out.

And I think we are better than TZ, the environment here is so much more relaxed for one.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Jeez, it's called a joke. Friendly ribbing, y'know? Tell those fuckers to stop acting like complete morons (though that may be a bit difficult for them, knowing TVTropes :sly:).

Foggle

Just changed our slogan to this:

Way better than toonzone!* *this is a friendly joke and if you take it seriously it's safe to say that you are an imbecile

I hope they get the goddamn hint.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Comeau on June 24, 2012, 07:38:59 AM
I don't think any of us have ever been banned from TZ, except dla.  I think I got close, but I left before I could find out.

And I think we are better than TZ, the environment here is so much more relaxed for one.

Well we do have Goldstar, but he came here after he was banned and even then that was months in the making. Unlike the rest of us who still have accounts that aren't banned yet, but just left due to various reasons, like the damn redesign that took a shit on the uniqueness of the board.

Foggle

So I'm thinking of changing the blog slogan to something completely different tomorrow... I just really wanted to make fun of that guy in some way. Any ideas?

Kiddington

Animation Revelation: Way better than TVTropes!  :sly:

Sorry, I've got nothing.

Foggle

I was actually going to use that for today's, but decided on the other instead! :lol:

I guess we could just use a Spoony quote such as One day I will rape you.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

That's a pretty big pile of stupid.

Alarmists and pundits never fail to be useless.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

God, why do people even watch cable news?

The world would be such a better place without it.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

You know, I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly wanna post my circus afro gif right about now...

...how about it, Foggle?  :awesome:

Rosalinas Spare Wand

My sister named her fish Circus Afro.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Foggle

Kiddington

SO CAN I POST AFRO CIRCUS WITHOUT BEING BANNED COME ON PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASE