Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

I'd have thought the nail would've landed the moment Simon Cowell left.

Rynnec

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on August 20, 2012, 02:39:29 PM
I'd have thought the nail would've landed the moment Simon Cowell left.

Seconded.

Avaitor

Yeah, same, except people really seemed to like Tyler and J. Lo, and it actually helped to keep it popular again for a little.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Nel_Annette

Yeah, same here on the Simon Cowell thing. I always thought his presence is what made the show. Curious to see how that will go for the X Factor over here in the States though. Is that just premiering for the first time or is it a second season or something? I honestly don't really pay attention outside of Animation Domination.

Nicki Minaj? At least they were using people who had been established in the music industry for over a decade. Minaj is just a flavor of the month, and a terrible one at that.

Avaitor

This is the second season of the X-Factor. The first actually had Paula Abdul reunite with Cowell after being away from Idol for a year or two, and had one of the Pussycat Dolls. It did okay, but wasn't an AI killer like Cowell was expecting.

And Abdul and whatsherface are gone, replaced by Britney Spears and Demi. The latter's involvement means that I'm actually going to watch this now.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Rynnec

Britney Spears still has a career?

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on August 20, 2012, 02:36:55 PM
But Minaj? She's a rapper, not a singer. And the few times she has tried to sing, she proves that she can't. At all.
She can't rap either.
Stupid Hoe is the worst new song I've heard since Freaxxx. And it's a fucking diss track. Generally you have to have a modicum of talent to diss someone. :whuh:

Dr. Insomniac

I'm still surprised how a Jynx managed to get a record label.

Peanutbutter

Oh, how fun it is watching Wonderfly squirm over Todd Akin.  :awesome:

Kiddington

According to Twitter, Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger are engaged.

Just...  :srs:

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

I thought she was already married.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Eh, good for them. So, where's the real news?

Kiddington

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on August 21, 2012, 07:44:04 PM
Eh, good for them. So, where's the real news?

Todd Akin is a dick.

There's your news.  :awesome:

Commode

Quote from: Avaitor on August 21, 2012, 07:43:22 PM
I thought she was already married.
She was, to the singer of Sum 41(Deryck Wysomethingoranother), another fellow Canadian.  I do recall hearing something about their split.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.