Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

I don't really understand the whole Nicki Minaj/Lady Gaga thing, every time I see either one of them they look different than they did before, with all those crazy hairstyles and the neon colors and all the other shit.  Its so hard to imagine what they look like as regular normal people.  Do people really find that attractive in any way?  I find it garish and tacky and somewhat disgusting. 
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, it's really jarring when you look at Stefani Germanotta. She looked pretty good before becoming Gaga. But then, no one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

Foggle

Quote from: Comeau on September 04, 2012, 08:57:40 PM
I don't really understand the whole Nicki Minaj/Lady Gaga thing, every time I see either one of them they look different than they did before, with all those crazy hairstyles and the neon colors and all the other shit.  Its so hard to imagine what they look like as regular normal people.  Do people really find that attractive in any way?  I find it garish and tacky and somewhat disgusting. 
Agreed on all accounts. But at least Gaga's music could actually be considered listenable and may be inspiring to some. ANYTHING involving Minaj is a waste of Earth's valuable resources. She (and the rest of those Young Money chucklefucks) are doing their absolute BEST to kill hip hop with their utter stupidity and inability to create anything even resembling a quality track. To quote one of the best rap songs ever recorded, "pretty soon, hip hop won't be so nice / no Ice Cube, just Vanilla Ice". Except these cunts are actually worse than Vanilla Ice by a large margin. Fuck.

Dr. Insomniac

Remember when all we had to worry about was Soulja Boy?

Avaitor

I hear a lot of arguments towards why Drake is legit.

He created YOLO. That makes any point you can make towards his credibility null and void.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Also, he was on Degrassi. That's as gangsta as Mitt Romney.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 04, 2012, 09:25:45 PM
Remember when all we had to worry about was Soulja Boy?
The difference is that Soulja's shit is hilariously bad, whereas everything I've heard from the Young Money label is simply diarrhea. I'd take Crank Dat and Goku over Stupid Hoe and Mercy any day.

Quote from: Avaitor on September 04, 2012, 09:30:20 PM
I hear a lot of arguments towards why Drake is legit.

He created YOLO. That makes any point you can make towards his credibility null and void.
Amen.

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Flagged.

Also, my captcha was "klaatu barada nikto". I fucking love you, TinyPic.

Kiddington

I thought this election was supposed to be about the economy.  :srs:

What a dick.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Kiddington on September 04, 2012, 09:56:26 PM

What a dick.
No, it's clearly about making sure that balls don't touch.

Foggle

What a dick.
It's a shame, since I was actually considering Romney before I saw this video. I'm not sure I like Obama, but he's definitely the lesser of two evils in this case.

Kiddington

Quote from: Foggle on September 04, 2012, 09:58:40 PM

What a dick.
It's a shame, since I was actually considering Romney before I saw this video. I'm not sure I like Obama, but he's definitely the lesser of two evils in this case.

It makes me wonder; does a Fiscal Conservative even exist at this point, or is it as mythological as a unicorn?

This is what I hate so much about the modern Republican party. They don't HAVE to be such fucking dicks about social issues. Why do they all care so much if two guys or two women get married? Especially in an election like this, with the economy in the tank, it makes absolutely no sense for them to run a platform off of this insensitive, intolerant bullshit.

It's just ridiculous.

Dr. Insomniac

It's just that the religious right infested politics, so now actual Republicans have to call themselves Libertarians.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on September 04, 2012, 10:07:41 PM
It's just that the religious right infested politics, so now actual Republicans have to call themselves Libertarians.
Wow, that actually makes a whole lot of sense. Now I know why all of my conservative friends claim to be libertarians...