Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

I'd do an impression of Radical, but I don't have the time and want my remaining brain cells in tact.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on October 08, 2012, 09:57:01 PM
You know I linked to the American version of that, right?
Apologies, all I saw was Swagger Jagger.

Commode

Quote from: Avaitor on October 08, 2012, 09:57:01 PM
You know I linked to the American version of that, right?
i was wondering why a British girl was hanging out off Route 66 and driving American cars.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Eh, I'll just stick to Demi for my guilty pleasure pop. At least "Give Your Heart a Break" isn't anywhere as obnoxious.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Commode

Is it her biggest hit though?  It's more out there than any of her other songs, or so it seems.

Daxdiv

Quote from: Nel on October 08, 2012, 09:55:13 PM
I... don't understand posters like Radical and HEATXZ. Are those actual people posting nothing but nonstop praise for everything they watch? And they're not even new. I don't understand how they can just keep posting like that consistently for years.  :wth:

I remember one message board I went to we did a contest called Worst Member of Strong World/Fun Piece and since HEATXZ was a member there, I remember a Kobra told everyone about how HEATXZ actually feigns his stupidity just for the joy of pissing people off and that a picture he posted was from some other kids Facebook. I can only imagine how much of that was true.

Avaitor

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:01:56 PM
Is it her biggest hit though?  It's more out there than any of her other songs, or so it seems.
GYHAB? Yeah. It was #1 on the Top 40 charts (not the Hot 100 though) for a couple of weeks, if it isn't still.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on October 08, 2012, 10:02:13 PM
I... don't understand posters like Radical and HEATXZ. Are those actual people posting nothing but nonstop praise for everything they watch? And they're not even new. I don't understand how they can just keep posting like that consistently for years.  :wth:

I remember one message board I went to we did a contest called Worst Member of Strong World/Fun Piece and since HEATXZ was a member there, I remember a Kobra told everyone about how HEATXZ actually feigns his stupidity just for the joy of pissing people off and that a picture he posted was from some other kids Facebook. I can only imagine how much of that was true.
I don't know. It's not particularly rage-inducing. Just repetitive and something I could easily skip when reading posts.

Avaitor

You know, you could probably just block them and wouldn't miss any contribution of value to the board.

In fact...

New blog!

Commode

What do they do, review episodes of TV shows that no one watches anymore?  They must be the only people that actively watch The Simpsons or Family Guy on the site now, everyone else is gone or has moved on.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:09:23 PM
What do they do, review episodes of TV shows that no one watches anymore?  They must be the only people that actively watch The Simpsons or Family Guy on the site now, everyone else is gone or has moved on.
I remember seeing a TZ thread that was nothing but HEATXZ posts. Something out of David Lynch, right there.

Avaitor

True, why bother watching/complaining when DarthGonzo is gone.

Also, I love this thread. How else can you talk about drinking, pop, and weird forum posters all in one place?

New blog!

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 08, 2012, 10:05:21 PM
Quote from: Daxdiv on October 08, 2012, 10:02:13 PM

I don't know. It's not particularly rage-inducing. Just repetitive and something I could easily skip when reading posts.

I agree. Everyone on TZ seems to just straight up ignore them. It's not so much rage-inducing as it is perplexing. I mean, if he is doing it intentionally, then I don't know why he'd still post that way for so long when no one's even getting upset over it. I just don't get their posting style. No one talks to them, and they don't talk to anyone. They're just... there.

Rynnec

Hell, Radical even gets mad fun of on occasion, and he himself doesn't seem to care. Evidently, the mods don't care either.

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on October 08, 2012, 10:10:35 PM
True, why bother watching/complaining when DarthGonzo is gone.
Oh God, I'm actually nostalgic for the days when Darth had a fit over people criticizing the latest FG episode, and people had to keep reminding him that they weren't being haters and had pretty good reasons. :zonk: