Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daxdiv

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:32:32 PM
Can't remember his name.  He used to hang out in the WBC a lot, and once started a bunch of threads about "rallying around the flagpole" to try and get the rest of Animanics released on DVD.

Yeah, that was DTH1971 or something.

Dr. Insomniac

I can't believe when I first went there, I thought I had to make myself sound more eloquent and polite than from TV.com to make sure I don't get banned or made fun of.

Commode

You know, another thing I'll never forget is the night The Punisher and James Bester went batshit and had that mini war with each other, and Desen tried to play peacemaker.  I was only on the board for a few weeks at the time and it was before I got to know any of you guys, so I thought it was genuine instead of some huge joke.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

Well it's likely that if it wasn't for Punisher, we wouldn't be here.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Rynnec

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:36:29 PM
Jeez, I was only on TZ for 2 years, and all this shit happened.  I mean it doesn't really help when half the board is autistic.

Honeslty? I spent more time lurking on TZ than I did actually posting there.. I vaguely remember browsing the topic Avaitor linked to when it was stil new.

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:40:38 PM
You know, another thing I'll never forget is the night The Punisher and James Bester went batshit and had that mini war with each other, and Desen tried to play peacemaker.  I was only on the board for a few weeks at the time and it was before I got to know any of you guys, so I thought it was genuine instead of some huge joke.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not either.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on October 08, 2012, 10:39:11 PM
I can't believe when I first went there, I thought I had to make myself sound more eloquent and polite than from TV.com to make sure I don't get banned or made fun of.
I did the same thing iirc. Only made about 10 posts total though, since the community seemed pretty bad.

Avaitor

Quote from: Comeau on October 08, 2012, 10:42:25 PM
Why?
Wel, I mean the people that joined via Watch at least, since Punisher started the thread on GC that started it all.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

Also, I've been delaying stuff too long.

I gotta take a shower and a dump. Not sure if in that order, and hopefully not together.

New blog!

Foggle

Commode

Foggle

Why aren't you? Do you even lift?

Commode

Yeah, beer cans.

That's not healthy.

Avaitor

Have I mentioned that I'm in love with an idiot?

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac