Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Fucking lol, "Bondage Engineering" is now following me on Twitter. http://twitter.com/FoggleAR/status/259890827277516801/photo/1/large

And so is... this guy. http://twitter.com/Omarabdi123

Some choice tweets from the latter:
QuoteJean sallon Makes me lahgh HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
QuoteDiane killed james woods! And her wife is fanited? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote@annoyingorange tell me is a marhmellow a boy or a girl if you off the air I will tell grapefurit to steal your girlfriend: Passion furit.

And that's just his most recent stuff.

Kiddington

Looks like your average toonzone poster to me.

Commode

Oh my god the next couple of weeks can't go by fast enough.  It's bad enough I have to sit through all these ads showcasing NBC's awful programming while I'm trying to watch football, but all these political ads are driving me nuts.  Can we really afford four more years?  Does Mitt Romney care about Big Bird?  Who's got the best policy regarding abortion?  Jesus God damn Christ this shit's annoying.

This is why I hate election year.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

God, Romney, just save us a few weeks of not seeing political ads and fucking concede already. You can't win anyway, so why do you keep trying?

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Comeau on October 21, 2012, 09:06:03 PM
Oh my god the next couple of weeks can't go by fast enough.  It's bad enough I have to sit through all these ads showcasing NBC's awful programming while I'm trying to watch football, but all these political ads are driving me nuts.  Can we really afford four more years?  Does Mitt Romney care about Big Bird?  Who's got the best policy regarding abortion?  Jesus God damn Christ this shit's annoying.

This is why I hate election year.

Sadly, I've seen worse mudslinging a few years ago when the position of California Governor was up for grabs. Every 30 seconds was some spot about Steve Poizner and his past propositions or Meg Whitman and her godawful handling of eBay and so much bullshit.

Dr. Insomniac

Every single ad here is about how Elizabeth Warren isn't who she say she is or what Scott Brown is up to.

Kiddington

All of the ads here consist of whether or not Shelley Berkley or Dean Heller are "really for you"... whatever the hell that means.

Yeah, I can't wait to get it over with either. This shit is so ridiculous (and I live in a swing state too, so it's about 20x worse than what any of you are probably going through right now, as far as Obama and Romney are concerned).

Commode

Virginia son, we're a pretty important state, at least it seems that way since both candidates have made a few visits in the past several months(Romney even announced his running mate right here in Norfolk).  One thing that's for sure, it's not like Idaho, where the only way a democrat could win is if it was Jesus himself who was running.

And Avaitor is in Florida, so he probably has it the worst, if he's even paying attention that is.

Dr. Insomniac

At least Massachusetts fucking hates Romney, so I don't have to see any major ads here.

Kiddington

Ah. Guess I'm not alone then.

See though, this is one of so many things that I miss about Michigan; as a state, they usually lean left, so most of the time Republicans don't even bother with it (although maybe this year it would be different, seeing as how Romney was born there and all; who knows), and it's generally pretty calm, even during election years. Honestly, I don't recall it being nearly as bad. Here, it's just fucking relentless; every ad break for network TV is nothing but attack ads. Earlier tonight I counted at least seven in a row on one occasion; it spanned the entire break. Just... man, you've got to be kidding me. Give it a rest already.

...and really, why do politicians even do this anyway? I mean, at this point in the game, how many people are really going to be swayed one way or another by two rich, douchebag politicians throwing dirt at each other over the air? Most people have already made up their minds by now, they've had more than enough time to know what these people stand for, and barring some ridiculous scandal, I'd say the majority of these races are already pretty well decided.

Foggle

I don't watch TV unless I'm with friends so I can't comment. :thinkin:

Avaitor

Quote from: Comeau on October 23, 2012, 05:48:56 AM
And Avaitor is in Florida, so he probably has it the worst, if he's even paying attention that is.
Yeah....

I still can't believe I missed my chance to see Obama in town a month or two ago. I really dropped the ball on that. What's more, he went to a local pizza place afterwords and arm wrestled with the owner.

If Romney went there, he'd probably say that they got their pizza from 7-11 or something.

Also

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on October 23, 2012, 12:00:50 PM
If Romney went there, he'd probably say that they got their pizza from 7-11 or something.
:lol:

Commode

Hey speaking of appearances, apparently Mittens will be in Virginia Beach this Saturday.  Huh.

Kiddington

He and his wife have been in Reno on at least four separate occasions within the last month.  :shit: