Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

I've actually turned down people who offered to buy adspace on here in the past. :thinkin:

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Foggle on November 06, 2012, 12:32:42 AM
I've actually turned down people who offered to buy adspace on here in the past. :thinkin:
:swoon:

Kiddington

Quote from: Foggle on November 06, 2012, 12:32:42 AM

:happytime: :happytime: :happytime: :happytime:

Avaitor

And that is why we're awesome.

Anyway, my laptop's mousepad just died on me, and I don't know how or why. I'd go to see if they can fix it, but it's an old Macbook anyway, so I doubt that they can. So this means no more Skype, since I can't get privacy in my living room.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on November 06, 2012, 12:30:11 AM
Aren't you glad AR has no ads? :joy:

I for one welcome our PBS style of operations where people like us support the site to make it ad free. Now we just need a grant from that Arthur Vinding Davis Foundation and we're golden.

Foggle

Quote from: Avaitor on November 06, 2012, 12:49:04 AM
Anyway, my laptop's mousepad just died on me, and I don't know how or why. I'd go to see if they can fix it, but it's an old Macbook anyway, so I doubt that they can. So this means no more Skype, since I can't get privacy in my living room.
Just plug in a USB mouse if you've got one! (And if you don't, you can get 'em for like $5 at Discount Electronics.)

Avaitor

Quote from: Foggle on November 06, 2012, 02:44:07 AM
Quote from: Avaitor on November 06, 2012, 12:49:04 AM
Just plug in a USB mouse if you've got one! (And if you don't, you can get 'em for like $5 at Discount Electronics.)
I really just might have to get one then.

Anyway, today's the big day. If your state doesn't have early voting like me, did you cast your ballot?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

My state has early voting, but it was always two hour lines wherever I went. Casting my vote today.

Daxdiv

Went to vote before going to work today. America, make the right choice.

Avaitor

So far, it seems like we have not.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

Obama took New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.

Kiddington

So I did end up voting after all... for myself.  :humhumhum:

...but seriously, if Romney wins, it's not on my head. I did my part.

Dr. Insomniac

Todd Akin lost. That's all that matters.

Kiddington

As did Mourdock (the other asshole/rape apologist)... which is interesting, because Romney actually won Indiana.

Still, not a total loss.