Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutbutter

Something that a friend of mine who's also Christian but unlike me is Republican posted on Facebook:

QuoteVery important that we remember that God won't be shocked at the outcome tonight. He's had His hand on it from the beginning of time. Jesus din't have a political party, we pick this guy or that guy, God picks us. Obama or Romney, there are still widows to care for, homeless to house, orphans to adopt, and people to love. Don't miss God in the blessing of freedom that He's blessed us with. He's in control.

......I wish more Republicans were like him.  :thumbup:

Daxdiv

Avaitor

Anyone check tz's election thread yet? I'm afraid that wonderfly and macattack had heart attacks.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Foggle

QuoteDonald Trump is calling for a revoluton on twitter. Said Obama stole the election and that people should march on Washington.
:>

Dr. Insomniac

Kiddington

The guy makes more money in like five minutes than any of us will ever see in 1000 lifetimes.

Christ... the fact that he's this butthurt over the whole thing...  :shit:

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Kiddington on November 07, 2012, 12:32:05 AM
The guy makes more money in like five minutes than any of us will ever see in 1000 lifetimes.

Christ... the fact that he cares this much...  :shit:
And yet, none of that money will buy him true happiness.

Kiddington

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 07, 2012, 12:33:00 AM
Quote from: Kiddington on November 07, 2012, 12:32:05 AM

Christ... the fact that he cares this much...  :shit:
And yet, none of that money will buy him true happiness.

Even so, I am absolutely amazed that it bothers him this much. Revolution? March the streets? What the fuck does he think this is, North Korea?

Just go buy an island somewhere and shut the fuck up already. He doesn't even reek of comical desperation anymore; he's just pathetic.

Daxdiv

You know, I'm actually quite curious to see how far Donald Trump can make it to get on that ballot and go through the same hell that the any man goes through when running for office.

Dr. Insomniac

Who the hell would want a former reality TV show host as a President? Besides stupid people?

Commode

How the hell is Florida the only state that is still undecided, especially since it doesn't matter which way it goes at this point?  What a stupid state.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Let's all point and laugh at Florida now.

Avaitor

:>

You know that Al Gore is still counting our votes, right?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/